Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3

1. Default Far Cry 3

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I fucking have always loved the far cry series... this game looks like it's going 2 be quite good.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

if it's anywhere near as good as the second one was, i'll definately be getting it at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I have very high hopes for this 1. it looks like it's gonna be just like the second 1 but in a far more visually appealing environment. and from what the vid shows, the story line looks quite awesome... even though it does kinda start the same as the story in the second 1, but whatever... like I said, high hopes for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

I fucking have always loved the far cry series... this game looks like it's going 2 be quite good.
    just rewatched this...how many fucking shots did that 1911 have? ffs, the only way to fit that many shots in one clip would have been to use .22lr rounds. not .45's
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

extended mag?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

extended mag?
    sure as hell looked like a regular mag to me.

8. Default

hacks?

either way... this game is going 2 be epic... and the new trailer is boss.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

hacks?

either way... this game is going 2 be epic... and the new trailer is boss.
    hell yeah it is.

10. Default

I picked up the first farcry for like 9 bucks at walmart, and I have to say it's probably one of the greatest FPS's I've ever played, especially single player.

I was so excited to get the second one when I saw it, but it was really disappointing, very boring and repetitive, which was really too bad, because they did a lot of great things with it, they just...missed something.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/