Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3

1. Default

Wow I did not know they had keys for this or I would have applied earlier!

2. Default

I hadn't used the email account registered 2 my bnet account in AGES.. so it was deactivated.... shit.. coulda had an invite... maybe next time.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

It's alot of fun. Same Hack and Slash style as always, just updated a little. it also seems faster, and moar killings.

The Beta only lets you play the first three quests so it's hard to judge how big this game is gonna be, but my only complaint so far is that it doesn't seem as open as D2. now that could just be because the Beta is scaled down and doesn't let you go everywhere, but other than that it's pretty great.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

I loves Moar Killings!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I am in the diablo 3 beta and it seems Warrior is the way to go for easy mode. Demon Hunter is great as long as you keep your distance and dodge the bolts of ranged mobs. Witch Doctor is way too underpowered and not as good as i expect it to be as "a better necromancer", and monk is great, not as strong as the warrior but he is a bit fast... think of it as a kung-fu priest.

Game is somewhat laggy, expecially on online when you face against large amounts of mobs... And you can only go as far as Act 1 so you beat the beta at level 9 or 10 of your character in solo.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwolfe View Post
    I am in the diablo 3 beta and it seems Warrior is the way to go for easy mode. Demon Hunter is great as long as you keep your distance and dodge the bolts of ranged mobs. Witch Doctor is way too underpowered and not as good as i expect it to be as "a better necromancer", and monk is great, not as strong as the warrior but he is a bit fast... think of it as a kung-fu priest.

Game is somewhat laggy, expecially on online when you face against large amounts of mobs... And you can only go as far as Act 1 so you beat the beta at level 9 or 10 of your character in solo.
    You forgot the Wizard, which is squishy but ungodly powerful. Thousands of demonic hordes charging at you? Left click, then lolwin.

I agree Witch Doctor feels weak initially, I'm wondering if perhaps that changes as you unlock his more powerful summons and abilities. Level 10 isn't much to go off of.

All of your reviews are making me squishy in muh pants!!!!! I'm glad to here that there will be moar killing!!!!!!
    Personal reform

8. Default

Remember we only get to play to lvl 13. remember the frozen orb for the sorc in D2?

and i think i remember the barb being really strong early on in D2 then it balances out. the barb is really fucking fun though, seems more fun than D2 and i'm not sure why, maybe its the physics, so when you kill someone with your axe they go fucking flying, it's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

the barb is really fucking fun though, seems more fun than D2 and i'm not sure why, maybe its the physics, so when you kill someone with your axe they go fucking flying, it's great!
    Really? I got to about level 5 with the barbarian and wanted to gouge out my eyes I was so bored. And none of his later abilities even sound interesting. To be fair, I really hate melee characters in these type of games. Haven't tried the monk yet but I doubt I'll be a big fan.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    remember the frozen orb for the sorc in D2?

Yup was the type of Sorc I made every time =p

good times.

Maynard - The WCS Guy