Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3

1. Default Diablo 3

Awwwwwwwww Yea! 1 of the best RPG series ever made. I'm sure some of you are also fans of the series and as eager as myself 2 play this game. Diablo 3 will also be coming out on console O_O

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

cant wait!!!!!

but we all know what happens to game series once they go console.... im very disappointed.
    Personal reform

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    cant wait!!!!!

but we all know what happens to PC game series once they go console.... im very disappointed.
    Fixed. And I share your disappointment.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

i Pl@Yed Diablo II... LIKE A BOSS :P so what if i hada freakishly overhacked assassin who blew ppl up an spawned giant chickens an stuff .... i miss my Predator </3
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

5. Default

I can't wait to play it. It's been a while since I've played Diablo.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

6. Default

was looking forward to it but now that I know it is for console too I will hold out until after it comes out.

the last cinematic on the 26 min video is bad ass, gives me goose bumps. Im mixed on what ill play as first!
    Personal reform

8. Default

I believe it's not crossed platform so shouldn't be an issue for the true Diablo fans (pc)

and like you mikey, I'm torn out as 2 what I should go as first...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Oh I can't wait either, going to be awesome. And I think bringing PC games to console is dumb, I loved Skyrim but thought the UI could have been much better but since it was made for console also, it had to be clunky and friendly for people who only use 3 buttons.

But that wont sway me from D3, and I already know the first classes I wanna play.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

10. Default

ill most likely make a sorc first like I always do.
    Last edited by maynard; 04-22-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy