Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I win again

1. Default

There is a chance that project was aware of this and she personally allowed it. If this is true he will not be banned permanently but will be banned for a minimum of a week starting when and if I hear otherwise. Currently my best evidence is the stats records and thus my current decision is based "solely" off of those logs.

Also, this is not a change in my position I had already decided that information from project or anyone else that was there at the time of him using her name could alter this verdict. In addition I should note that I am aware that these two have been doing some playing around with names and it is not out of the question that she may have been fully aware and or an encourager of his actions.

Regardless I would note that even if he is unbanned at a later date I believe that we should all see an improvement in his behavior because the next time he will be banned for much longer. I personally discussed this matter with him for a few hours last night and made it known that I have no intention of ever unbanning him unless I receive creatable explanations to the records that I see in the logs and that even if the perma is lifted he will remain banned for a minimum of a week following that time.

Note that the situation that I stated is only an example of what could have occurred to show how I really have no idea what was going on in there other than what the stats tell me.
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-28-2008 at 02:28 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    If You've been banned from all IBIS servers,why would you stick around in the forums? He has no life I Guess.
    I think he likes you

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    i am god!!!!! Sry got carried away with the celebration........ Lol
    cloud <33333333333

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    cloud <33333333333
    no homo.......