Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I win again

1. Default I win again

I am GOD!!!!! Sry got carried away with the celebration........ lol

2. Default

?..............

3. Default

I have stats of him using the admin tag and a name made to look like project s. Therefor he is trying to cause problems and impersonate admins and or attempt to appear as an admin. This player is being perma banned from all servers.

Also 5 pages, wtf. All I had to do was look up his stats and everything was there what else is there to discuss. I only read first 2 posts fyi.

4. Default

Excellent work...... one less idiot on the IBIS servers!

5. Default

eh that was when me and project were in gungame and i change mine to project X then i put ibis.a and she told me to take it off so i did and went back to project x(never was s)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    eh that was when me and project were in gungame and i change mine to project X then i put ibis.a and she told me to take it off so i did and went back to project x(never was s)
    Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You're done Mr. Troublemaker. Take your troublemaking ways to some other server. Have a good life kid.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You're done Mr. Troublemaker. Take your troublemaking ways to some other server. Have a good life kid.
    like i siad me and project were just chillin so i wasnt trying to be like " oh im a admin let me ban you"

8. Default

mini retahd i dont know you, at all dude so im not gonna jump to conclusions

but dude..... could you be more of an idiot?

there are things you do and dont understand that there is anything wrong with, but man there are things that you just dont do out of common sense....

you basicaly just ran into a pack of wolves with big steaks tied to you....

man your surrounded by people who dont like you.... im sure you already realised this but man jeeze stop doing the stupid shit or your gonna be out of here.

sorry but cmon dude, nows the time to straiten up if its not already to late.

im not your enemy here man or friend but be a nicer guy and dont do stupid things or try your best to avoid them.

9. Default

Dude, I'm completely sick of this. Could we ban him from these forums?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Dude, I'm completely sick of this. Could we ban him from these forums?
    If You've been banned from all IBIS servers,why would you stick around in the forums? He has no life I Guess.