Thread: I win again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default I win again

I am GOD!!!!! Sry got carried away with the celebration........ lol

2. Default

?..............

3. Default

I have stats of him using the admin tag and a name made to look like project s. Therefor he is trying to cause problems and impersonate admins and or attempt to appear as an admin. This player is being perma banned from all servers.

Also 5 pages, wtf. All I had to do was look up his stats and everything was there what else is there to discuss. I only read first 2 posts fyi.

4. Default

Excellent work...... one less idiot on the IBIS servers!

5. Default

eh that was when me and project were in gungame and i change mine to project X then i put ibis.a and she told me to take it off so i did and went back to project x(never was s)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    eh that was when me and project were in gungame and i change mine to project X then i put ibis.a and she told me to take it off so i did and went back to project x(never was s)
    Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You're done Mr. Troublemaker. Take your troublemaking ways to some other server. Have a good life kid.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You're done Mr. Troublemaker. Take your troublemaking ways to some other server. Have a good life kid.
    like i siad me and project were just chillin so i wasnt trying to be like " oh im a admin let me ban you"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    i am god!!!!! Sry got carried away with the celebration........ Lol
    cloud <33333333333

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    cloud <33333333333
    no homo.......