Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epic Retard has to be banned

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    seriously stop acting like we still want you 2 be here, your not funny. go away.
    lol and stop posting dumb ass posts saying ^^that^^ because we know that all your trying 2 do is get back on our good side which is not going to happen
    -good day sir and
    Glad you caught that Charlie.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    seriously stop acting like we still want you 2 be here, your not funny. go away.
    lol and stop posting dumb ass posts saying ^^that^^ because we know that all your trying 2 do is get back on our good side which is not going to happen
    -good day sir and
    charlie...the only time i ever read anything or heard anything about you was in an admin abuse thread. you've had your share now sit down because its embarassing.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm sure you've heard that before so i shouldn't have 2 tell u....
    btw wanna know how i got admin abuse thread posted about me? because i did not have a very good seance of the specific rules on the ibis server, i really hope you don't judge what kind of person i am by stupid (barley offensive) admin abuse threads.
    if u can read well enough most of those threads have been closed because of me getting acquainted with the rules and apologizing 2 each and everyone of those people that posted the threads.
    -get your facts straight please.......