Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS Clan member suggested I apply...

1. Default IBIS Clan member suggested I apply...

In game Name: -=|2icochet=-

Weapons of Choice: Awp!! and sometimes AK-47.

Maps: italy is my favorite, 3rd street I hate the most!

Reason for App: I've been playing here over two years. I play exclusively on IBIS servers. The community of regulars is great and they are all fun to play with. I don't play as much as most as I am married work full time and take care of my 1 year old the rest of the time. I only get to play when he is asleep and the wife has gone to bed ;o)

Experience: Played since fall of 2000 when I started college. Played in a clan in college for a year. Been playing every since and lvoe the game. it's the only FPS I play.

Contact Info:
    I'd like to keep this private. You can PM if you like and I will give you my real addy. My steam addy is my "junk mail" address and I don't check it much.

Profession: I am a mechanical engineer for the naval undersea warfare center.

Lastly, It was suggested to me by a well known and popular admin that I should apply so...

I am formally applying for clan membership in IBIS...
    Last edited by ricochet; 09-27-2008 at 10:31 PM.

2. Default

Woot awesome!

3. Default

deffinatly has my vote great skill good attitude and i dont think anyone has a beef with him.

4. Default

Rico is awesome to play with and always shows true sportsmanship. Has always been considerate to everyone I've seen play.

P.S. I like the avatar Wicked

5. Default

Nice to see you put in a App ...Good luck Rico!

6. Default

Good luck Rico! Heh my name is Adam too i'm right up above ya in New Hampshire. I will prolly be taking a trip down to beantown sometime soon haven't been in years

"If you don't like my fire..Don't come around..cuz I'm gonna burn one doooowwnnn"

7. Default

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I'm looking forward to hearing the results of my application.

8. Default

what crazy member wouldve suggested that to you! lol!

9. Default

Someone named Tribe. Lay down the pipe lol

10. Default

good luck with your app rico