Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unban SoopaKoopa!

1. Default

Yep, DuaL can't handle the sexiness of me and soopa so he banished us.
    CONTROL YOUR URGES DUAL, MY PENIS IS SAVED FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SoopaKoopa View Post
    so knifing in the middle of the map is consider cheating now?
    thats all we did, and u know it dont get mad that just because your banned from our servers give you the excuse to ban me from yours but it's ok i will take the perma ban if u gave me that i dont mind it's just messed up you had to ban other people for just asking you what was the reason i got banned? and yeah it's cool you gave Prime a one day ban i dont want him takin a hit for me just because we were knifin.
    Hey asshole i never played on your server retard!

3. Default

That's irrelevant. They might have different rules on their server. Don't be bringing that up. Stay focused. You are on the IBIS server not SGC.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    They got banned for a week for this. Funny..
    Its call cheating allowing one another to let the guy with the highest score is cheating, as for soppa disrespecting a admin is not tolerated come back in 7 days soopa... and keep your mouth shut!

5. Default

Uh what? Cheating is when you LET the other person kill you. Soopa is a damn good knifer with the most knife kills on the server. It was a fair fight. He got a shot in, I got a shot in. See that? 1:1 ratio. Thats not cheating. Stop distorting the facts.

6. Default

I don't see in the rules that you're obliged to go with a gun against a knifer if you're below 25...
    Last edited by Baliame; 09-28-2008 at 09:32 AM.

7. Default

There ya go. NOTHING IN THE RULES SPECIFY THAT YOU MUST SHOOT A KNIFER. Its the player's preference.

8. Default

I know both Prime and Soopa, they're most excellent knifers (heck I've seen Prime almost win a whole map only knifing, and Soopa has over 10k knife kills? I think that proves something), now if one would stand in the middle leaving the other free to knife him that would be cheating but I have every reason to believe these two knifed it out fair and square.

I'm getting fed up with this picking on random people. Epic Retard, okay, he's an arse, a retard, right, he proved himself he needs a long vacation. Death, okay now I'm a little more concerned, since I know him from zombie for a long time and what the hell could he do wrong... but excuuuse me? These two are long time GG regulars, I've played a lot with them, they're skilled, I haven't ever seen either of them cheating, and if they do have the skill why would they start it now?

9. Default

Aw thanks Baliame :}
    You're the best

10. Default

He was allowing prime to kill him... they would meet every round. yeah he was standing in the middle on the map.