Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unban SoopaKoopa!

1. Default

Umm no? We met twice in the middle. First time he shot me. Second time we knifed it out. Get your facts straight. PLUS if we "were" cheating why would we go to the middle at the BEGINNING of the round. The middle is the most dangerous place to go.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
    Umm no? We met twice in the middle. First time he shot me. Second time we knifed it out. Get your facts straight. PLUS if we "were" cheating why would we go to the middle at the BEGINNING of the round. The middle is the most dangerous place to go.
    soppa banned for 7 days for cheating and disrespecting admin.

prime banned for 1 day for cheating.

When I see you both allowing to kill one another is still a form of cheating.

3. Default

Hmm then everyone in the game is cheating? Cause thats what we do in the game. We KILL each other. Of course no one intentionally allows someone to kill them but they still die. Just like me and soopa, we TRIED to kill each other. Neither of us stood still and let the other person win.

4. Default

The only charge that holds here is disrespect, I will assume that the ban will be lifted to a shorter length that represents this charge only by dule. If you are still banned after tomorrow then let me know and I will issue an unban.

5. Default

Thanks zero!

6. Default

I know the Issue is resolved but i would like to say that Soopa and prime are good players and good knifers, they have no need to cheat, nor (as far as i know) any in cling to. Soopa very consistently never uses a gun on a map and only knifes, and prime will do the same thing at times (as do i for that matter). We do joke about accusing others of cheating but it's just that jokes, we all have slightly twisted senses of humor. It would be a very big loss to the morning server to lose prime or Soopa IMO.

Again issue is resolved, just my 2cents

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    He was allowing prime to kill him... they would meet every round. yeah he was standing in the middle on the map.
    here it is the demo where i let Prime kill me and we meet in the middle of the map every round. Judge for your self and Perma ban me if u want Dual Here is your Evidence.

oh and run it to the 12.00 minute mark that's where we talk about me letting him kill me and i let him do it. while just standing there in the middle of the map.

8. Default

Prime is a pretty good knifer... (when your back is to him).
    Prime you are my turtle bitch.
    I will do you with my turtle penis just like I always do.

PEW PEW PEW

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

I love turtle soup. I love making turtle soup.
    Catch the drift Turtles? :}

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SoopaKoopa View Post
    oh and run it to the 12.00 minute mark that's where we talk about me letting him kill me and i let him do it. while just standing there in the middle of the map.
    What are you talking about soopa, you didn't let me kill you...You called me a bitch afterwards too :}