Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unban Me Now Haha

1. Default

holy sh** if letting others kill u is an offense /// then my god im surprised im not banned from zombies since i let people kill me all the time... (of course i dont make it look too obvious)
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    holy sh** if letting others kill u is an offense /// then my god im surprised im not banned from zombies since i let people kill me all the time... (of course i dont make it look too obvious)
    Its is bannable when you do it to help the other guy win, in which that what they were doing and we're talking about frequently.

3. Default

You still haven't answered my question. When did he let me kill him?

4. Default

oh i understand it now ^^... but if its really a bannable offense don't u think zero should add it to server rules 1.2?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Are you sure you understand? Its a little hard to understand anything DuaL is saying, I'm starting to think English isn't his first language.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    oh i understand it now ^^... but if its really a bannable offense don't u think zero should add it to server rules 1.2?
    players have been banned in the pass for doing that ...and zero is well aware of it. Bottom line its a form of cheating.

7. Default

I'm not gonna argue with you on that brah. I think it is cheating if you let someone win. Soopa did NOT let me kill him. It was a fair fight, which part of that don't you understand?

8. Default

Yes and when you ban some one for cheating you need evidence. I looked thought the stats and I can even see how many times they knifed each other. I also know how the starts ranking reacts to this data and you will also see that his rank went down during this so even if it was going on it was not doing anything. Also our existing rule is mainly for letting people kill you on nade level and they have only killed each other once while on nade level. I also find it hard to believe that a group of people feading kills does not fead any of the kills that actually matter as far as stats go. He is unbanned pending lack of evidence that he was even doing anything. I at least need a screenshot or somehtign where they are like oh lets meet here ect.

9. Default

Thanks ZERO, you're so awesome :}

10. Default

I didnt see it but I think if he would allowed himself to get naded then it would have been more of a violation than knifing.