Thread: Baiting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Baiting

Now is a a problem for most people if not all. Ive been seeing it done more and more on the GG and Pub servers. Ok I understand that everyone wants to get kills and win to bring up their rank, but if you are baiting someone you are just as guilty as Team Killing him/her. It annoys the crap out of people, and thus the reason why a lot of fights break out in the servers over this.

I propose that we make Baiting illegal with a 1 day ban for first time offense, 1 week ban for a second time offense and a Perma ban for a 3rd offense.

2. Default

Good idea!

3. Default

Good idea for a new rule but a permanent ban after 3 times seems a little extreme.

4. Default

hmm thats y i never really like rank, made lots of ppl stat whores.
    just wondering how one would prove it though, since sometimes legitimately "baiters" dont wanna run out w/ some idiot charging blindly or theyre legitimately reloading(sometimes the skins mess up so teammates dont see it or something).

5. Default

Could you please describe some different scenarios of when some one is and is not baiting.

6. Default

This is a stupid idea. Baiting is part of the game. If the guy your baiting is stupid enough to fall for it than that just makes you the better player. Baiting takes skill and is part of the game. It would be the same as TOTALLY getting rid of the AWP. I would also like to hear these situations though.
    -MBP