Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rosie's app

1. Default Rosie's app

In game name: Rosie Odonnell

Born: March 27th

Weapons of choice: P90, 228, TMP

Maps: Dust, Office, Double Yellow, Sex fix, Penumbra......... Really depends on which server and who's playing.

Reason for app: I have been in the community for awhile, and plan on staying until CSS gos by the way-side. I have noticed that alot of the current clan are like absentee landlords. While I understand that I do not have as long in the community as many other players, I believe that I could help regulate the community as it goes forward.
    Experience: Really my CSS experience is limited to IBIS. I got the game on a whim and ZM was the first server that I clicked on. I have speant quite a bit of time in Zm, and would say that is my home server. I moved on to GG, and recently have been playing in WCS. I consider myself a fair admin, and I have the ability to look at both sides of a story. I believe that is needed in Clan members.

Contact info: Steam, or by email @ [email protected]

Additional comments:
    I do not expect this to be a quick process, but I had time and thought I would get this out of the way. If i get some +1's then awesome, but if not I can revise and resubmit at a later date if there is any criticism of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

+1,000,000! Active and well liked on forums and in game.

Plus, he's a fucking detective!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

3. Default

Aw, i wanted to be the first to +1 this app, but ill take second.

Although he is limited by his time as admin, definitively one of the best we have.

4. Default

i dont think it means anything coming from me but...
    +1

5. Default

+1 Rosie is a good admin

6. Default

+1

7. Default

rosie gets the bretty bump, +1

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

you ready for the most important vote yet?

+1
    Personal reform

9. Default

Good luck

10. Default

Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord! Nooblord!

+1

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton