Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: apology to community ibis and clan members

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    umm if im not mistaken checking all 3 server's stats show him using more than just projects tag...

in his GG stats it shows him using , CO's, Vicious, Mcclure, and Lethalface each time wearing either the ibis.a or the ibis tag in addition to using project's name and tag, not to mention copying MULTIPLE regulars names and more than likely defaming their character
    yea some one got that 2 but it was a error try agine and it shouldnt be there(he also siad it showed mulity steam id's)

2. Default

Hmm your lucky.
    Last time i tried apologizing.. i got rapped by half the clan on here.
    Don't fuck up again.
    Welcome back..
    For now..
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce View Post
    Hmm your lucky.
    Last time i tried apologizing.. i got rapped by half the clan on here.
    Don't fuck up again.
    Welcome back..
    For now..
    thx i guess xd

4. Default

Wow I could not even remember that there were ever any problems with soy sauce lol

5. Default

I think it was the posting on forums.

Don't think it was for anything else.

6. Default

lol big mistake....epic retard was always a pain in my ass...aiways riding me about my admin and was just a complete asshole...glitching people...teleling from zombies then laughing and saying im sorry u can kill me this round then running away....i think that he should be banned for at least another week and then be considered being unbanned.

7. Default

last i checked you shouldn't be one to talk about other peoples behavior Charlie.

sit in your corner and chill.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

I haven't seen epic retahd anywhere ?

9. Default

well if not a single person backed you up would you stick around? plus now he has attracted the attention of everyone with powers... so he decided to go misbehave somewhere else.

10. Default

He'll be back soon under a different name most likely