I wanted to make an apology to everyone that I caused trouble for on the ibis forums and servers. I know I went to far with insults towards clan members (NYS.CO & Dual) and for that i'm sorry. I don't come in here looking for trouble i really do enjoy the servers and people that play and hope that everyone can forgive me for what i've said on these forums. I fully accept the ban that was given to me but really do urge you to reconsider. I want nothing more then to say sorry and hope that the clan members will give me a second chance. If anything would happen again even a tiny out of hand problem on the forums I would understand a full ban from all servers. Basicly, I'm just looking for everyone to forgive but not forget and let me earn a good name within the ibis community. Dual, what I said was WAY out of hand and I should of respected more the fact that you are an important part of this community and that's not how i should of started it. CO the same apology goes out to you and I hope that you can forgive me and give me another chance. I promise never to be a problem again. Again, sorry to ibis and everyone that I caused a problem with.