Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: apology to community ibis and clan members

1. Default apology to community ibis and clan members

I wanted to make an apology to everyone that I caused trouble for on the ibis forums and servers. I know I went to far with insults towards clan members (NYS.CO & Dual) and for that i'm sorry. I don't come in here looking for trouble i really do enjoy the servers and people that play and hope that everyone can forgive me for what i've said on these forums. I fully accept the ban that was given to me but really do urge you to reconsider. I want nothing more then to say sorry and hope that the clan members will give me a second chance. If anything would happen again even a tiny out of hand problem on the forums I would understand a full ban from all servers. Basicly, I'm just looking for everyone to forgive but not forget and let me earn a good name within the ibis community. Dual, what I said was WAY out of hand and I should of respected more the fact that you are an important part of this community and that's not how i should of started it. CO the same apology goes out to you and I hope that you can forgive me and give me another chance. I promise never to be a problem again. Again, sorry to ibis and everyone that I caused a problem with.

2. Default

Well it good to see you plan on changing your ways.. I hope to see you soon back in the ibis servers.

3. Default

I personally don't accept your apology. The only reason why you are apologizing is because you were permabanned and finally realize that you were not the untouchable that you thought you once was.
    I would have considered it if you would have been sincere about it before you became way out of hand, but I refuse to accept it.

I personally hope you stay banned. Why ? I've heard all the shit talking on the forums, servers, and yes vent. You personally were aiming at attempting to take me and Duals admin away. Your plan did not work. Not only have you been a troublemaker to me and Dual but to many others in the IBIS community. For that I do not forgive.

Case in point. A criminal keeps committing crimes and keeps doing it until he gets caught. When he is arrested and convicted and is handed down his punishment, he then apologizes and pleads for leniency. Give me a break, go try that with someone else kid.

4. Default

Welcome back epic?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Welcome back epic?
    He's not back just yet. If is consider to be let back in IBIS servers he gonna be on probation.

6. Default

Oh and if he is unbanned I will not tolerate any bullshit from him either.

7. Default

After concluding my investigation I found that he did use the <ibis.a> tag while project was on. I also found out that project did not tell him to do it and it was once again him diking around. Project took action against him during that time and thus he was already punished for that and also removed the tag immediately upon request by project. Therefor he will not be perma banned for breaking that rule as he had already been punished for violation of it at that time. However he is to remain BANNED.

Because of your actions across the servers I think you need a substantial amount of time to think about not only what you have done but what you can do to make sure it does not happen again. Therefore he will only be unbanned sometime after next Monday on my leisure. Also, I would recommend that you avoid dropping the ball because if and when you do your ass is going to be raped and spread across the room.

8. Default

ok thank you for giveing me another chance i wont let you down

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I personally don't accept your apology. The only reason why you are apologizing is because you were permabanned and finally realize that you were not the untouchable that you thought you once was.
    I would have considered it if you would have been sincere about it before you became way out of hand, but I refuse to accept it.

I personally hope you stay banned. Why ? I've heard all the shit talking on the forums, servers, and yes vent. You personally were aiming at attempting to take me and Duals admin away. Your plan did not work. Not only have you been a troublemaker to me and Dual but to many others in the IBIS community. For that I do not forgive.

Case in point. A criminal keeps committing crimes and keeps doing it until he gets caught. When he is arrested and convicted and is handed down his punishment, he then apologizes and pleads for leniency. Give me a break, go try that with someone else kid.
    I agree with what CO said. You thought you were untouchable until you started to run your mouth off.

Even though you are getting unbanned don't think that we won't be looking at you. We have players recording, admins and IBIs members under aliases. We always know whats going on and whos talking what.

Stay out of trouble, don't shit talk and disrespect people and you won't get banned.

But stay the fuck away from me.

10. Default

umm if im not mistaken checking all 3 server's stats show him using more than just projects tag...

in his GG stats it shows him using , CO's, Vicious, Mcclure, and Lethalface each time wearing either the ibis.a or the ibis tag in addition to using project's name and tag, not to mention copying MULTIPLE regulars names and more than likely defaming their character

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton