1. Default hyperkilljoy | 1-27-12 | 7:00 EST | STEAM_0:1:19476288

hyperkilljoy
    STEAM_0:1:19476288
    GG
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit
    Aim / Wall

Tick 15500 +

Attachment 4833
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

not seeing aimbot, but definitely walls. you can tell every round he goes straight to ct spawn, he knows when the guys are sitting there and moves slow, when they're running he runs, when they're not in that spot he doesn't look at that spot. traces through the wall multiple times. i'm definitely seeing walls, and certainly no mercy for a guy who disrespects you on the forums trying to get unbanned. (for those who don't know what im talking about, see his unban thread http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...980#post124980 )

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    not seeing aimbot, but definitely walls. you can tell every round he goes straight to ct spawn, he knows when the guys are sitting there and moves slow, when they're running he runs, when they're not in that spot he doesn't look at that spot. traces through the wall multiple times. i'm definitely seeing walls, and certainly no mercy for a guy who disrespects you on the forums trying to get unbanned. (for those who don't know what im talking about, see his unban thread http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...980#post124980 )
    The aim on the 3 kill streak and some random pops just seems really odd to me, it could be just dumb ass luck but I doubt that, but still, walling.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    The aim on the 3 kill streak and some random pops just seems really odd to me, it could be just dumb ass luck but I doubt that, but still, walling.
    i agree its a red flag, but without the reticle jumping or moving unnaturally in any way its tough to say aimbot.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

I've been looking at obvious hacks this morning steamer ( not much time ) I will take a look at this tonight or tomorrow, whenever I get some more time.

6. Default

I see a few instances of wallhacks.

7. Default

Thanks steamr for the ban.
    I have been monitoring this guy in the last 2 days ,recorded shitload of demos that i was meaning to review for tick marks for walls on a sunday evening... (did not ban him earlier because i was raging that day, and didnt want my rage to influence my judgement.)
    Regardless, I told shady that this guy walls and to keep an eye out. 20 minutes later, steamr gives me this surprise by banning the guy before me! (dibs dude!-.-)...

Anyways, i will check for tick marks, but as far as "I" personally have seen, i can vouch that he walls, and i will review these demos for proper tick marks later tonight and upload my own demos of him IF these are not conclusive (inform me of such before closing thread).

Good job Steamr in advance, bcos im sure he walls, not sure about aim assist or smthn tho, i would have noticed, but walls fuck yeah.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

I think it may be more of a radar hack then walls but hacks non the less. Perma & Closed.