Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Filtering/Prepping?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Anything that would inhibit the cash coming into the server wont be implemented. the paid admin is there to make money; nothing else.
    i wouldnt say its inhibiting any cash flow, just requiring that the admins take 10 minutes of their busy days to do a better job on the servers, or at least be more accountable for their mistakes. just reduces headache the way i see it.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Anything that would inhibit the cash coming into the server wont be implemented. the paid admin is there to make money; nothing else.
    you are wise beyond your years... that or you've just been paying attention the past 4 years ^^

I'm on new/fail admins like shit 2 a blanket, it's really not needed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

This troll actually does have a brain.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

do it, an do it on EVERYONE, not just newcomers
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

5. Default

you learn nothing from an open book test. all it does is make you quickly skim some shit for the answer you need, and fill it in. making a small ass test will NOT make us get better admins, or make for less incidents regarding admins being fail. and if your idea is if you don't get a certain percent and pass the test you can't have admin... well... that will just never happen. Zero wont impact the cash flow of ibis... more so when there's no reason 2 do so... new admins get stomped down rather quickly when they fuck around.

this idea and many others have been thrown down like a million times now... there's a reason zero's never done it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

The current system is fine. If you suck, your access is restricted. If you continue to suck, your access is revoked. The pro is the server gets immediate money to operate. The con is some people may be inconvenienced every so often by shitty moderating.