Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Maple <ibis.a>

Death Guest

I never cared if he was oblivion or not dosnt make sense on stalking him like that forever so give it a damn rest ur wasting ur damn time with it

lol leave the poor guy alone >.>

2. Default

he has been well behavied.. now lets get bakc on topic of maple. who is not obliv.
    but is a fucking wanker like the otehr winner ice magnet.

3. Default

Im not getting into the Maple debate but I have to agree on one thing...

Oblivion is dead (killed by rouge ninja's)...
    Apocalypse is a really cool guy Ive been playing with him for a few weeks...

How many poeple on here have gotten a second chance... even if Oblivion was Apocalypse Zero thought he meant to turn things around enough to give him a second chance... so we should do the same.

I will stand by Apocalypse no matter who he is as long as he behaves and follows server rules!

Now you guys can get back to that maple debate.....
    Last edited by Vladninja; 10-02-2008 at 12:24 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Im not getting into the Maple debate but I have to agree on one thing...

Oblivion is dead (killed by rouge ninja's)...
    Apocalypse is a really cool guy Ive been playing with him for a few weeks...

How many poeple on here have gotten a second chance... even if Oblivion was Apocalypse Zero thought he meant to turn things around enough to give him a second chance... so we should do the same.

I will stand by Apocalypse no matter who he is as long as he behaves and follows server rules!

Now you guys can get back to that maple debate.....
    yes exactly my thoughts

5. Default

I had changed his name and deleted all his old records so he could try to get a new start like cloud did. He was very serious about wanting to put the past behind him and just try to be a good player/admin. He felt that too many people still judged him and held grudges because of his former actions. Because he could not get forgiveness I tried as best I could to conceal his identity.

6. Default

And he has changed, and I applaud that. Oblivion no longer exists for me, and this Apocalypse guy, I kinda like him.

7. Default

I know how it feels to be an outcast here

but to wanna do good and change is a good thing, just be sure you keep to yuor word. Everyone should get a 2nd chance, even though i'm on my like 15th chance lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    And he has changed, and I applaud that. Oblivion no longer exists for me, and this Apocalypse guy, I kinda like him.
    I couldnt agree more...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I couldnt agree more...
    yea he is a well be haved player and admin. i like em