Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maple <ibis.a>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Maple <ibis.a>

Admins are sappose to follow the rules as well. Apparently today during lost world he blew up the bridge on everyone with only a few people still alive. Its against the rules to blow the bridge on everyone unless theres a zombie on it. Normally that would be at least an hour ban. Lucky for him he hides behind his admin.

2. Default

I was there, he killed 26 out of 30 players...

3. Default

Demo this admin and punishment will be handed to him or her.

4. Default

ha i hate it when people do that. i 2 hour ban on the spot...

5. Default

Also Ive been hearing that he banned Sir Curdy Immediatly without warning for talking on his mic

6. Default

i will add to this - he is a young kid that has no respect.. i was in the server for like 2 hours he came into the server and changed the map no vote or anything

7. Default

so just to check with everyone, were all aware that apocalypse is Oblivion right?

lol
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    so just to check with everyone, were all aware that apocalypse is Oblivion right?

lol

...don't even get me started.

9. Default

haha

nice.

but im serious. does everyone know that by now? We're seriously letting him act like he didn't previously fuck up?
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

10. Default

I suspected it but I kinda don't care. He hasn't been acting like a gay emo in the past few weeks.

In fact I'm starting to believe it's not. He's been too unOblivionish lately.
    Last edited by Baliame; 09-30-2008 at 08:35 AM.