Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

ive tried that, but then it has a password, which im trying to figure it out.

Thank you guys for the help, im hopeing to get my cpu running so i can come play with you guys on my good pc.

btw on the main computer in my house, it has the same error code, but it is a 2005 hp pivilion cpu, and it has norton .

could norton be interfearing with both computers?

2. Default

try it in safe mode with networking

3. Default

You may want to try completly reinstalling steam (as in delete the steam folder)
    It can be a pain in the ass to reinstall your games, so backup everything under your username (or at least your game gcfs) typically its faster/easier to just move them to your desktop. Completly delete steam and then reinstall. Drop your games back in and load up steam (you may need to delete clientregistry.blob for them to show up)

4. Default

ty to all who help i got my pc running good
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

woot u have almost the same spec as me.. ... just mine is 8800GT 512MB but really save ur money for something bigger and better ^^
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    woot u have almost the same spec as me.. ... just mine is 8800GT 512MB but really save ur money for something bigger and better ^^
    yeh, i bought it to college with me, havent open and i open it to find out that it wasn't working well.

i ran the network off my freinds internet connection and not the schools, so then i could get a good connection, then i ran it off the schools and it work.

i might upgrade my graphics card when it comes xmas, money is tight now now that i'm in college.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.