Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Apocalypse <ibis.a>"

1. Default

It was Island Defense.

2. Default

the crate is supposedly a hiding spot... it would make absoultely no sense if you were to be beakened when you are trying to hide... on the other hand pits is absolutely visible however you look like a 2 cm dot from all the way up on the platform so its rather hard to see you.. and thats when the beacon rule came about.. since pits is actually considered a cheap shot.. because if there was a really skilled marksman *cough* me *cough* (remember jurassic park and the tree branch?) ye you can easily survive all by urself.. on the exception of those bastard poison D: and their leet jumps.. they frikken surf the air
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

mhmm it was

4. Default

This miker guy clearly wants nothing more than to challenge and disrupt the rules, fairness, and order set forth on our servers for his own enjoyment. I strongly believe we should perma him as he has nothing good and only malicious intentions to bring to our community.

5. Default

Reminds me of a certain player just recently banned......

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    id take epic any day of the week as to mike r

i know him from a old server and hoped he changed but he didnt. already served a 1 week ban to. and almost got a another day ban the other day...

i think we should file a perm ban request for this player.

7. Default

Ice, why are you hating on me so much. The only person I had problems with in PCG was Digi. I never did anything to you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Miker View Post
    Ice, why are you hating on me so much. The only person I had problems with in PCG was Digi. I never did anything to you.
    u are a constant rule breaking, annoyance and over all asshat. you believe you are better then the rules, which we all adhere to. i have already banned you for a week once and, the other day i almost gave you a 24 hour for repeatedly disrespecting playing and admins, and to be honest the only reason i didn't, i wasn't in the mood to have to post in your un-ban thread.

my problem with you was started lost ago in pcg, and put to rest, when u joined this server, i welcomed you with open arms, and a clean slate, and that quickly went away to me wanted you removed from the community.

9. Default

Under 15 minutes, you disrespected 6 admins, and went all emo over a small thing as a beacon. I think we have every reason to hate you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    <3 cloud

love ya avatar