Thread: Maple-Leaf <ibis.a> admin abusing once again

1. Default Maple-Leaf <ibis.a> admin abusing once again

He comes in to the server at elevator escape v3
    Then he SETS the next map to elevator escape v4 even though hes not senior admin

Im senior admin at the moment and i make a vote.
    He cancels my vote and then does shit by his own rules and makes a new map vote.

He needs to be stripped of admin man. This guy is an abusing little punk

2. Default

ay no, no 1 likes a snitch cuz.

lol jk.

we will have to talk to him and i dont think admin removal is nessisary(unless theres some other incodents prior to this i never heard of). but he will stop this improper respect to other admin or he will lose parts to his.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post

lol jk.

we will have to talk to him and i dont think admin removal is nessisary(unless theres some other incodents prior to this i never heard of). but he will stop this improper respect to other admin or he will lose parts to his.
    many incidents prior to this.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    many incidents prior to this.
    understatement... im surpirsed no 1 posted about his kicking people for random nothing... i think he kicked people one day to make room for a friend actually

5. Default

well thats ok if the person if afk or in spec.

we would need time of occurances so we can trace the abuse. unless youve already promted zero. in which case he should be the only one who knows what to do. otherwise, just keep your eyes open for more abuse and report asap with times and stuff...

6. Default

well thats ok if the person if afk or in spec.

we would need time of occurances so we can trace the abuse. unless youve already promted zero. in which case he should be the only one who knows what to do. otherwise, just keep your eyes open for more abuse and report asap with times and stuff...
    oh yea.. i have so many god dam demos of people that are just in case things, like if a player does something ill start a demo warn them, and keep it going. most of the time they do it again and i burn/slap/kick and get yelled at - i say well i have a demo and they change there tone. knowing if they claim abuse, they will get tar an feathered for bullshitting

7. Default

lol jk.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815

8. Default

hm, i never read this thread. im actualy not positive what will be done at this point. my best guess is that powers will be removed and he will be placed on a type of "probation".

9. Default

For further proof, when dealing with admins like him, just demo everything from the point he joins to when he leaves. It really shouldn't matter how long the dmeo is because there are 3rd party programs that let us fast foward,s top, rewind and the whole shebang.

10. Default

actually the fast forwarding is built into the game...