Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bailout failed, Down 777 points.....

1. Default

FYI, the reason that the market is getting pwned and swinging up and down randomly is b/c of uncertainty; just the shear fact that the gov is being unclear as to what they are going to do is causing the current problems.

For example:
    You got bad debt that the gov thinks that it might buy.
    Some guy that wants to buy the debt is making offers
    You know the gov will over pay so you hold on to it until you are sure if they are going to bail you out.

At the end of the day regardless of if there is a bail out or not a lot of the bad debt is going to be soled and the companies will have losses but still exist. The difference is who will own the bad debt, some guy that has like 100 years to sit around and wait for the rest of it to come in and make a decent profit, or the gov that does not even have the money to pay for the shit that it already owns...

In the end I have finally concluded that this whole thing really is just a bad idea...

2. Default

only if it makes them money hitterboo. only if it makes them money. as for the finacial crises we are pretty well screwed nomatter how you look at it. im lookin at nice places up in canada or europe if somthing doesnt change soon.

3. Default

Its definitely a bad idea imo. As much as America has done it in the past we cant just fabricate 700 billion dollars out of thin air.

Its like trying to treat a kid that has downs syndrome with chemotherapy.

4. Default

Look into a group called acorn and there ties to this mess I recently found them to be the missing link in my puzzle. If anyone has a lot of other data as do I that they have not posted this information once you look in the right places will allow you to justify your conclusions about this problem and what we are really facing with confidence.

In the end we should all remember that the Truth points to itself. For truth stands alone against the darkness, as the darkness is a veil that can only be held up by the actions of others. Seek to understand and not to convict for only though understanding can the real truth be reviled.

5. Default

I can't believe this bill passed it is so jam packed with nonsense it is ridiculous. tax breaks for parents who by wooden tipped training arrows? what the fuck!

6. Default

Also a few hundred million to Hollywood. (we would not want them getting mad at us now would we)