Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Define Senior Admin

1. Default

Its 50 Million from the U.S. government, and 2 Million from "Airline Pilots Association" as a bonus.
    -MBP

2. Default

dayum. hes gotta be dead cuz no1 would say no to that shit.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    yes.

its in the rules, plus zero just said in his last post on this thread.

high clan
    clan
    admin
    pubers.

end of story.
    Link and highlight please.

What I found contradicting your statement:
    1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    *= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
    Source: http://www.ibisstreetsyndicate.com/motd/tos.html
    Rule 1 and Addendum 1.

He only mentioned the following rules in his post:
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    **= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)
    Rule 2 and Addendum 2, neither of them making a mention of standard clan members.

While I understand your argument (again I could come up with financial/manpower pillars though), what you're stating is not or has not yet been written in stone.

4. Default

youre an idiot dude. no admin can use his admin on any one. im talking about the rank system as to who is senior.

the discussion here is map selection and senior admins.

it IS stone, and has been written in stone.

im not going to waste my time trying to convince you of our rules lol.

5. Default

Thanks, you're an idiot too. You obviously didn't read that post did you, or if you did, you fail at getting all the important things out of it. Let me put it straight so your simple mind can get it: TOS doesn't state normal clan members are above paying admins, hell it marks them as equal, and I will hold this belief until you prove me wrong with written source.

By the way, why go personal? I'm just curious where you got your information from.

6. Default

but they are. dont start another flame war baliame stfu
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    but they are. dont start another flame war baliame stfu
    I'm not flaming anyone, it's you guys believing you are gods (I don't question that. That would be some sort of religion's attack) telling off anyone asking a fucking question. Until my admin runs out I'm not going to give you this unless Zero tells me you're not making this up.

Don't start another flame war Project.

Awaiting cockblocks.

8. Default

I thought the bounty was 20 million?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    I'm not flaming anyone, it's you guys believing you are gods (I don't question that. That would be some sort of religion's attack) telling off anyone asking a fucking question. Until my admin runs out I'm not going to give you this unless Zero tells me you're not making this up.

Don't start another flame war Project.

Awaiting cockblocks.
    he is not talking about admin commands on admins... he is talking about map votes. and you should respect members and be courteous before you do any thing with the map. see how long it takes to be a member and you'll understand. we are not allowed to perform commands on admins either, it would be only the most extreme situation which none of you has experienced yet. respect members like you respect zero... we all discuss you guys daily. be wise.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    he is not talking about admin commands on admins... he is talking about map votes. and you should respect members and be courteous before you do any thing with the map. see how long it takes to be a member and you'll understand. we are not allowed to perform commands on admins either, it would be only the most extreme situation which none of you has experienced yet. respect members like you respect zero... we all discuss you guys daily. be wise.
    Finally, a person I can talk to in a civilized manner. I understand I should respect members... pretty hard if some of them treat others like shit once they're questioned.