Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Define Senior Admin

1. Default Define Senior Admin

this has been a very confusing day on the server for me because i don't know what does senior admin mean... maple told me that senior admin means the person who has admin the longest.. matter of months/years... and i thought senior admin means the seniority/hours of the admins on the server at any given time frame.. say me 3 hours versus maple 2 min... would i be senior admin?

so what is senior admin?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Correct me if im wrong, but senior admin means the admin who was on first in the server.

Example: you are on the server for 3 hours and I come in and want to change the map, I ca't because you are the current senior admin on the server.

It doesn't go by the amount of time in days/months/years a person has had admin. It goes by who was the first admin on the server at the time when you joined.

3. Default

Yea i herd mapleleaf kept claiming he was senior admin cuz of god knows why.

4. Default

its who is on the server longest. that simple. maple like to go by his own rules... and that has to change.

5. Default

2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.

**= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)

6. Default

ok thanx.. ill definitely quote you on that in the future zero... so theres barely any high ranking members
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

ill give you a hint! If you see a member, it would be a good idea to consult with him also, and first!

8. Default

so its pretty much..

high ranking clan
    clan
    admin who connected to session first
    admin
    pubbers

9. Default

yaay im numba 2

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    yaay im numba 2
    you need admin tribe. you cant just keep using me as ur muscle. i will not be abused!!!! lol jk... ill do your dirty work