Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

1. Default

steam was a new concept when it came out, origin isn't... so origin having more games than steam did when it launched is well... not really all that impressive.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Pre-ordered CE edition of this game as i've done with all Bioware games. Never been disappointed before by the previous games.

Don't really care if it uses Origin or not since i have no problems with using it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Is mass effect 3 a game I can jump right into with out ever playing 1and 2
    ????
    Probably. I know Mass Effect 2 had a DLC/Feature when it was later released to Xbox360 that explained the story so far from Mass Effect in a Comic style way and gave you the options to choose the story influencing choices from the first game to implent your own story into ME2.

It's a real shame that you haven't played both of them tho since they are such great games.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Is mass effect 3 a game I can jump right into with out ever playing 1and 2
    ????
    You can but it affects choices you made in the first and second games. Most of the time it will give you the worst of the choices if you did not play them. It also affects romances if you decide to give a fuck.

I will be ordering the CE simply because I want to see how the game ends.

4. Default

I never said Origin having more games than STEAM when it came out mattered any. I simply said "more".

I just don't see the problem with Origin aside from it being just "another platform", which in itself is a lame argument. If the issue is the way DICE handled BF3 with their battlelog feature, it had nothing to do with Origin.

I mean it can't even come down to preference, or the fact EA requires their games to be registered through Origin. DRM is DRM and it will only get worse with piracy over the years. It's just like Microsoft requiring their games be played through Windows Live... now THAT is fucking annoying. I don't enjoy having to sign in before I can start beating The Joker and all his henchmen's asses.

On Topic: I could never get through the first ME cuz it was boring as fuck, but the 2nd was amazing.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It's just like Microsoft requiring their games be played through Windows Live... now THAT is fucking annoying.
    ....+1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

The ME3 Demo is available now on PC Origin and 360!

My impressions of the demo is that the first mission in the SP was very emotional and that Multiplayer is way too addictive even with having just 2 maps and one enemy type.

Can't wait for the game to be released!
    Last edited by Xerenix; 02-14-2012 at 05:06 PM.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

Ok blade, ill try this demo. If I like it ill invest in it. Mass effect 2 is not 5$ anymore liar.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Awesome new CG trailer
    -
    -

10. Default

those fucking reapers fucked london up.....

Time to go fucking churchill on them!!!