Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

1. Default Mass Effect 3

I really do wish this game was going to NOT be released on Origin.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

origin sucks... on the plus side you could always just torrent it if you're uber against origin.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    origin sucks... on the plus side you could always just torrent it if you're uber against origin.
    Sadly you HAVE to register the game on Origin.

4. Default

I 100% guarantee there will be a torrent for it lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I 200% guarantee this comment above me is true. Crack*
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Origins needs the decade long development that steam has. There once was a time when steam blew ass.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Origins needs the decade long development that steam has. There once was a time when steam blew ass.

lies. Steam had CSS, so in short... Steam was always a fucking rock star!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lies. Steam had CSS, so in short... Steam was always a fucking rock star!
    I'm referring to the renaissance/darkage of CS (depending on your point of view) when steam friends never worked.

I'm with-holding my official judgement of Origins till a full 2 years pass or unless things go seriously downhill.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

9. Default

Origin has more than STEAM had when it first came out. STEAM was shit. It launched with CS 1.6 and a friends system that rarely worked, a server system that draaaaagged when downloading. I remember people actually went and bundled STEAM with CS1.6 to spare people the hassle of having to download the game through the client. Lol

My experience with Origin has been nothing but good. Download speeds are phenomenal, friends system works, they update frequently, the only downside right now is that I can't change my name whenever I want.

Back on topic, I'll definitely be picking ME3 up on PC. I love this series.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Is mass effect 3 a game I can jump right into with out ever playing 1and 2
    ????
    Personal reform