Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tribes Ascend

1. Default Tribes Ascend

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

tribesasend.jpg

Like them on facebook and get a beta key. limited time offer. if you're an old school vet of the FPS scene, this game should hold some good memories for you... well the original anyway.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-11-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

lol halo XD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    lol halo XD
    You are the biggest idiot on these forums.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

4. Default

my God you're ignorant...

Tribes came before Halo, and it's WAYYYY faster gameplay and just diff overall. Tribes came out in 98, halo was like 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    You are the biggest idiot on these forums.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

disregarding release dates, it is reminiscent of halo meets unreal tournament/quake

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

it came first, hence it cant be like Halo... but Halo can be like it... Tribes = original, Halo = not. but the gameplay it's self is beyond diff than Halo, or quake...
    Last edited by maynard; 02-11-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

ok but the thing is they look alike and i think halo is a bigger name nowadays

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

8. Default

lol halo XD
    1/10 because I posted.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

9. Default

ok but the thing is they look alike and i think halo is a bigger name nowadays
    given it's free 2 play, try it... you'll see what I'm talking about.

and Halo only has a huge name cause it's a console based shooter. MW and Halo are the big wig's of console shooters, they are convenient games for console gamers 2 have if they want a FPS, and the majority of sales in those games are 2 the younger crowd and are generally gifts from parents... that doesn't make Halo or MW better... it just makes it the convenient game 2 get if you have a console and want a FPS. Tribes has always been PC.

if you want an actual challenging FPS, id give it a whirl.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

ascend kicks ass. i play as the ranger, but it seems the soldier is way more powerful overall, at least atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?