Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: XX0wnsXY 2/12/12

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Owns gets a +1 from me. She''s great at everything, just needs to be a tad bit more active.
    I agree. I've been working a crazy schedule the last few weeks, so I haven't had as much time lately. I do play in the servers atleast once a day if I can. Thanks for the support

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

ownsy for the win, +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Great admin: +1
    Level Headed: +2
    Activity: -1
    Hacker catching skills: +1

Hope ya can get ore active soon.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Activity: -1

Thanks a bunch. I'm always free on weekends and a weekday here and there. Appreciate your +

For the record, I still think I'd be an asset To the ULAs. Juuuuust sayin. I may not play as much as the others...but I'd be active in viewing demos and voting and stuff. I have a good track record with catching hackers and recognizing skill vs. actual hacking.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 02-24-2012 at 09:19 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Activity: +1

Fixed. Has been more active in forums ban section along with in game lately.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

+1
    by far one of the most qualified persons for ULA. reason being, she is active, knows how to catch hackers and what to look for, is a fun person who does more then there typical admin responsibilities. That implies she goes above and beyond what she is required to do as an admin to make the servers a fun place for players. She also holds no bias when it comes to people breaking rules and is a very honest and down to earth person, no fake glitter here.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    +1
    by far one of the most qualified persons for ULA. reason being, she is active, knows how to catch hackers and what to look for, is a fun person who does more then there typical admin responsibilities. That implies she goes above and beyond what she is required to do as an admin to make the servers a fun place for players. She also holds no bias when it comes to people breaking rules and is a very honest and down to earth person, no fake glitter here.
    You post this now, but it's only because you think that I kiss your ass. In all reality..I think you're a dumbass. You're a drunk..and you have no consistency in the IBIS server. Some hate you...and yeah, some love you...but when it comes to ULA..you have NOT what it takes to determine the REAL hackers. When things are iffy...you have not what it takes.

I have been a regular off and on in the IBIS servers. Good and bad. So have you. In the end...you drink MUCH more than any admin. You are not sincere..and I can tell. I may get drunk and play..but being on the server with you is like being on the server with an enemy...not fun.

changing my vote to a -1

you clearly dont care about anybody but yourself, and have proven that you are more then desperate regarding getting some ware past admin. this is something i personally know via conversations with you in other community's. tonight you added specific key points regarding yourself. I might be someone who enjoys a drink on the weekends, but i would never demean a respectable person who deserves more in the servers like you did. it is absolutely disgusting, the things you said about specific people and our community and quite frankly i cannot trust you personally, and i dont think the servers can trust you with the power that would be given if you gained ULA.

edit: i did not read your post before posting. Your post reveals to me, some type of redemption for your behavior tonight. Your behavior is unacceptable and there is no redeeming it.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    changing my vote to a -1

you clearly dont care about anybody but yourself, and have proven that you are more then desperate regarding getting some ware past admin. this is something i personally know via conversations with you in other community's. tonight you added specific key points regarding yourself. I might be someone who enjoys a drink on the weekends, but i would never demean a respectable person who deserves more in the servers like you did. it is absolutely disgusting, the things you said about specific people and our community and quite frankly i cannot trust you personally, and i dont think the servers can trust you with the power that would be given if you gained ULA.

edit: i did not read your post before posting. Your post reveals to me, some type of redemption for your behavior tonight. Your behavior is unacceptable and there is no redeeming it.
    I'm glad you feel that way mikey, since you're the one who ALWAYS feels they are the victim. I'm not claiming to care or remember what I said..but I remember the past..and I remember the the things you said about Me, Sin, and the IBIS community. You have betrayed us all at one point.

10. Thumbs up

Vote for me please !!!! I am your friendly neighborhood nightstrife!!! I'm out peace.