Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DJ Mikey ibis.a 02/12/12

1. Default

mikey, you're a damn good admin, and you're more active on the forums than any other app right now except cyber. i've been going back and forth on this, but because of your activity on the forums, i'll give you a +1. uppers have to be active because they can permaban, and that process would be quicker with you as one of the uppers.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Thank you
    Personal reform

3. Thumbs up

I've been playing on the wcs server for quite some time now, and everytime Mikey is on, he is a great. he does a good job on the server. he knows how to be both responsible and knows how to let everyone have fun.

-Tibbers

4. Default

Mikey I am going to tell you what I told joker, you need to post your opinion more on ban requests, put the effort in. Cyber and Owns and Rosie and a few others post their thoughts a lot and it shows effort. Until you show more effort I am going to hold a +1 back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Mikey I am going to tell you what I told joker, you need to post your opinion more on ban requests, put the effort in. Cyber and Owns and Rosie and a few others post their thoughts a lot and it shows effort. Until you show more effort I am going to hold a +1 back.
    Ill start reviewing more demos and start weighing in on whether someone is hacking or not. I had just started getting into it, prior to you post as it is important.
    Personal reform

6. Default

I have been a regular off and on in the IBIS servers. Good and bad. So have you. In the end...you drink MUCH more than any admin. You are not sincere..and I can tell. I may get drunk and play..but being on the server with you is like being on the server with an enemy...not fun.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I have been a regular off and on in the IBIS servers. Good and bad. So have you. In the end...you drink MUCH more than any admin. You are not sincere..and I can tell. I may get drunk and play..but being on the server with you is like being on the server with an enemy...not fun.
    You opinion means nothing to me after the way to acted tonight and the things you said about alot of people in our community.
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    You opinion means nothing to me after the way to acted tonight and the things you said about alot of people in our community.
    Your opinion never meant anything to anyone after the things you said about everyone. Guess that doesn't matter since you're deemed the "community drunk". You're a joke and people give you pitty for who you are. People expect you to say FUCKED up thinks about the community..but I have actual rememberances of you BASHING me and the rest of the IBIS community. Guess it doesn't count when you have a chemical handicap such as yours. I dont wish to be you and I never will be.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Your opinion never meant anything to anyone after the things you said about everyone. Guess that doesn't matter since you're deemed the "community drunk". You're a joke and people give you pitty for who you are. People expect you to say FUCKED up thinks about the community..but I have actual rememberances of you BASHING me and the rest of the IBIS community. Guess it doesn't count when you have a chemical handicap such as yours. I dont wish to be you and I never will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Personal reform

10. Thumbs up

Vote for nightstrife !!!!!!!!! That is all continue.