Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gungame player "BOT" permabanned

1. Default gungame player "BOT" permabanned

BOT permabanned 10.01.2008 approximately 4pm EST.

Please see the attached demo. Remember to set "sv_cheats 1" and "mat_wireframe 1 " for the full experience. Watch him follow packs of players through walls, anticipate VERY clearly the movement/direction of others, much to his advantage (or so he thought).

I have other demos where i do not believe he was wallhacking (other maps such as complex, etc), so in my opinion he is not always doing this (hence he can claim/cry/complain about how he doesn't hack), but this particular evidence speaks for itself.

This is also NOT the first instance of this (see here) as witnessed by other admins.
    Last edited by Alexander; 10-01-2008 at 03:14 PM.

2. Default

OUTSTANDING JOB ALEXANDER !! You finally caught this hacker. We've been trying to catch him for sometime now. Great job once again !

3. Default

good job.. got a 2fer i see

4. Default

Hope you got Sb-Status so we cans end it in and get him banned from the other million servers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    OUTSTANDING JOB ALEXANDER !! You finally caught this hacker. We've been trying to catch him for sometime now. Great job once again !
    I had my reservations which is why i didn't ban him during the actual game. I took my time, reviewed the demo in various modes, then continued to demo him in the coming days throughout various instances to have a better perspective on how he plays.

If you check the thread where I banned another player for the same thing (here is the link), it's actually hilarious that BOT was the one that called my attention to the other player WHILE I WAS DEMOING him, it's the pot calling the kettle black in the most obvious sense.

6. Default

I will take a look at this when I get a chance, also did u happen to get sb_status in console during the demo.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will take a look at this when I get a chance, also did u happen to get sb_status in console during the demo.
    I viewed the demo. He didnt type sb_status in console.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I viewed the demo. He didnt type sb_status in console.
    correct! and which is one of the points brought up by BOT in the unban me section, which is quite a read already.

good luck!