Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: International Saimoe League

1. Default

I couldn't remember her too well. She appeared in, like, two episodes? It's been at least 7 months since I've watched a Sakurasou episode

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Wait you never finsihed that show? It only stopped airing like 4 months ago?

3. Default

4. Default

Shana vs Yami-
    WAI oAo

On a different note, I don't even have to think about the Nova matches anymore, since most of the contestants are jokes :/

5. Default

Really!? Do you forget that this is who makes up the NOVA!? I could understand the bottom of this list but come on!

I know once we get toward the end of the list it is not really great but come on some of the best characters of all time are in this division!

6. Default

Can't see anything... There's just a huge gap....

What I mean is that ~33% of Nova are really strong competitors, and the rest are piggybacking off mindless crowds of apostles. Now that amount of characters we don't exactly see eye to eye, but we both know many of these Nova girls are lackluster at best. Surprisingly low amount of match-ups between two strong characters. Even in those rank determining matches, the weak appear and beat back against the clearly superior choice because they were carried into the upper echelons by zealots.

7. Default

Those fuckers and their hotlink protection! I spent like 15min ranking the entire nova division

8. Default

vs WHY!!!!!!111

Ok well lets keep it real:

9. Default

Yeah, no doubt Chiho.

10. Default

Misaka gets the most votes but loses to Asuna!?

Gasai Yuno wins!? Look at these stupid countries that voted for her:

Then Miniwa Tsumiki wins over Kamikita Komari b/c these noobs did not watch LB... see from the map that everyone that did voted for her:

Momo Belia Deviluke wins over Nyarlathotep and Nagisa!? Once again we can see who know what is going on: