Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bot 10/1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    Xliv i wouldent boast about you being wrongfully banned and then unbanned because of the lack evidence. what i dont undersand is how #LANarchy | repenT got so high on the ranks with only a total of 11 hours of play. that guy wins just about 1 out of 2 games hes plays. what i dont also understand is how the number one and number 3 ranked players on the gg server have the same ip? Xliv "65.33.46.194 uses> 170"..... #LANarchy |repenT "2 65.33.46.194 uses> 93" but what do i know maybe you to live on a huge farm 100 yards apart from each other and in no way or shape do you ever goast. anyone can play for a total of 11 hours on the gg and easly get in the top 3 like your room mate. but you seem to have a reason for everything and in your eyes your gods gift to counter strike, but rest assure your day will come. im just throwing this out there

Yeah, way to go Sherlock

I didn't get top 3, I was #1 on repent as well until Xliv got unbanned. People left me alone when they didn't see the name Xliv everywhere, people actually seemed to like repent, yes the same people who complain about Xliv all the time, same person, same play style. It was me the whole time, you weren't the first to figure it out either, like it was a challenge anyway... (if Optimus Prime in this thread is Prime, then him too, we joked around when I was on repenT, he's a good guy <3)

You guys are hyprocrites and when you really look at all of this, it's ridiculous, because this is just a game.

Repent is my friends account who doesn't use steam at all anymore, and I used it when I was banned. So uh, how can I ghost for myself? Nice try though. I'm blushing because you seem to have such an interest in me! <3

I'm certainly not god's gift to counterstrike, not at all. In fact I know that God cares nothing about CS. There are plenty of better players than me, I will never deny that, and IN FACT I've said it all along. I've also said I'm not even good anymore compared to when I played competitive CS and CS:S.

Oh and actually, me winning 1 out of every 2 games I played on repenT is bull because it clearly shows in the stats I win 23.30% of the time. Thanks though.
    Last edited by xliv; 10-04-2008 at 01:30 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xliv View Post
    (if Optimus Prime in this thread is Prime, then him too, we joked around when I was on repenT, he's a good guy <3)
    HI REPENT! Keep you're name like that Xliv is bad :}

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    LOL you can not have 2 of the same ip's on any counterstrike server. it is to protect from ghosting. Nice accusation tho. And its simple to get from rank 5999+ to 1st place if your good. And to add to this im sure some admin is able to check but i bet that lanarch and xliv(I can guarantee it 100%) were never on the server @ the same time.
    A little bit of correction, you can have the same IP twice, you cannot have the same SteamID twice.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    A little bit of correction, you can have the same IP twice, you cannot have the same SteamID twice.
    Yep, he's right.

5. Default

there is something fishy going on here that I haven't quite put my finger on yet.
    regardless....
    if I found one go around a ban with another steamid, which is what I use to ban, with another id it would be banned immediately.

6. Default

Whoaaa i got a shout out from Prime.
    PEW PEW PEW my worthless child

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    LOL you can not have 2 of the same ip's on any counterstrike server. it is to protect from ghosting. Nice accusation tho. And its simple to get from rank 5999+ to 1st place if your good. And to add to this im sure some admin is able to check but i bet that lanarch and xliv(I can guarantee it 100%) were never on the server @ the same time.
    Your wrong about that idiot...His time is nearing the end..anyone thats cheats always get caught.Xliv is a fucking liar both of those accounts have been on at the same time...from the same location.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Your wrong about that idiot...His time is nearing the end..anyone thats cheats always get caught.Xliv is a fucking liar both of those accounts have been on at the same time...from the same location.

No they have not, check the logs and you'll see. You douchebag.

It's the same computer, from the same location. I logged off the Xliv account and logged on the repenT account. It's not rocket science. Neither is proper grammar, so I understand your frustration.

Don't worry Dual, I rarely play now anyway. So ban or not, I'm basically never around anymore. Unless you want to come get owned in TF2 as well? <3

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
    Don't kid yourself. There are tons of people who would wipe the floor with you on this server. TURTLES would eat your babies.
    I just re-read this and I meant my skill rank, as the skill I have at #1, which is how we are ranked cause I had a few really good games in a row!

10. Default

Sep 23rd @ 22:15 - 23:14 00:58:45 81 39 24-#LANarchy | repenT (PLAYING)

Sep 23rd @ 22:02 - 22:26 00:23:51 0 0 0 -XLIV IN SPEC

LOOK SCUMBAG BOTH ACCOUNTS AROUND THE SAME TIME FRAME YOUR A FUCKING COCKFACE LIAR... WHO IS LUCKY I'VE NOT BEEN ON THE SERVER TO MONITOR YOUR FAGGOT ASS! WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT LEGIT , ZERO DOES NOT HAVE THE INSTINCT TO KNOW WHEN A PLAYERS IS HACKING , THAT WHY ALOT OF YOU FOOLS GET OFF SO EASY...ZERO HAS UNBANNED PLENTLY OF FOOLS WHO BEEN BANNED BEFORE BY ME... AND THNE WEEKS LATER GET PERM BANNED... THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU PLAY CUZ ZERO WANTS TO HAVE CONCLUSIVE DEMOS.

I KNOW WHY YOU RARLEY PLAY NOW, YOU HACKED YOUR WAY UP TO THE NUMBER 1 SPOT.... AND ONLY WILL SHOW UP WHEN SOME TAKES IT OVER TO HACK BACK TO FIRST AGAIN.