Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bot 10/1

1. Default

take it easy dual. we will take care of him eventually... he already admitted to ghosting. lt him play tf, when he comes back he'll want tp uninstall source.

2. Default

Sidetracked are we?

3. Default

lol yes sorry bot

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    take it easy dual. we will take care of him eventually... he already admitted to ghosting. lt him play tf, when he comes back he'll want tp uninstall source.
    I have not ghosted or admitted to it. I admitted to using another account while my primary account was wrongly banned. Ban me for that, I don't care anymore. You guys are so relentless it is funny.

That time Dual is speaking of I logged on as Xliv to check ranks and while in Spectator only, I got some snide/rude remarks from some folks so I quit the server and then changed to the repenT account and came back on to play and no one said a word.

I think that may have been one of the last times I actually played. If you check I was not on the server at the same time, because I had to logoff Xliv and logon as repenT. Which takes at least a minute or two.

Close to the same time doesn't equal being on at the same time.

You say Zero doesn't have good judgement? So far he's been the least biased and shown the best judgement towards all of the situations I have seen on this board. He actually looks at both sides and makes a... get this... EDUCATED decision. I know this is difficult for some of you to possibly understand, but he does what GOOD admins are supposed to do. I know this pisses you off Dual because I have personally seen him overturn many of your horrible attempts at banning players for playing well. He has the right to ban anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants. It is his server, you clan members and kids who's parents buy them admin every month don't, even though you think you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    WHO IS LUCKY I'VE NOT BEEN ON THE SERVER TO MONITOR YOUR FAGGOT ASS!
    Oh but tell the truth Dual!

The VERY last time I played on Xliv, you joined the server and watched me play and win 3 maps in a row by a good margin and did nothing, nor did you make a demo (or if you did, you did not submit it). That's when I pushed my skill from 19.5k to just under 21k. You were on the server for ALL of those 3 games.

Wonder why? Oh you found nothing and you just hate me?

Either way, I could care less, but YOU were on the server and obviously monitoring me so I guess I just got "lucky"

Sorry Blake, you can have your thread back.
    Last edited by xliv; 10-10-2008 at 01:09 PM.

5. Default

This guy is such a idiot, Your accounts been log onthe same time on serveral days at the same time , what the excuse for those days, as see he keep stepping in more shit as he goes along.

Oh and by the way the only ones that do get over turn by zero is because of no demos by me......... But those guys I've banned always get perm banned after that cuz, like you they don't give up cheating and sooner or later they get caught.

Zero knows the game from a different view, he is non a constant gamer in css, he does not have nack to smell a hacker instantly.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    This is so far from hacking by that video that if you were to send it to steam for them to look @ for banning me by my steam id they would look at you and laugh. If your gonna ban ppl you should first be a good player and 2ndly know what ur talking about and what your doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It has been sent to steambans, I am very sure that he was hacking in this demo.
    Sorry bot, what were you saying again?

7. Default

I'm very interested in seeing Steambans reply.

Zero, can you please let us know?

Thank you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xliv View Post
    I'm very interested in seeing Steambans reply.

Zero, can you please let us know?

Thank you.
    This is of no concern of yours, its nice to know that you are friends too.

9. Default

Oh, I am defiantly going to post the result

10. Default

lol well you will sort of know results if they are what we think they are..haha

poor buddy will have nowhere to play..
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif