Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bot 10/1

1. Default

Yea, even less now that steambans will auto ban on all servers with hlstatsX. That will effectively double the number of servers being protected to pretty much every server that has any ranking system.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh, I am defiantly going to post the result

Thank you

3. Default

STEAM_0:0:9636874
    10/10/08: BOT was not banned.
    Admin comment: "The ban submission was denied. The reason for this is that the admins judged the demo to be inconclusive."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmogoyf FTW View Post
    WoW you would say that wouldn't ya.
    2 seperate admins.....2 Seperate demos (Mine was crap I know but still) and Multiple upon Multiple players complaning about you hacking. It looks like walls to me. But like alex said, your good at hiding it. You got caught, face it. When you join the server and people start screaming that your a hacker after 2 rounds or so its hard to ignore. The demo alex took looks like walling to me.

PS: Im worse than Alex as a player and I dont hold grudges, so I dont believe he does either.
    Sometimes I wonder if fags like this and Alexander are not the primary reason the pub is so empty nowadays -- I have said it before, I will repeat it again -- admin should not be given just to anyone! These guys seem so stupid, and yet we ask them to evaluate the legitimacy of somebody's play! How can they judge this if they themselves are so far away from playing? Fucking idiots, man, get them out of here. $20 less a month for the server, but a brighter sky for its population. Not such a bad trade-off! (I know it is the GG server in question, but it is actually a matter of principles -- no power should be given to inferior players/people)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if fags like this and Alexander are not the primary reason the pub is so empty nowadays -- I have said it before, I will repeat it again -- admin should not be given just to anyone! These guys seem so stupid, and yet we ask them to evaluate the legitimacy of somebody's play! How can they judge this if they themselves are so far away from playing? Fucking idiots, man, get them out of here. $20 less a month for the server, but a brighter sky for its population. Not such a bad trade-off! (I know it is the GG server in question, but it is actually a matter of principles -- no power should be given to inferior players/people)
    Niko you're so... good
    I'll pew on you naked.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

I still think he was hacking in it, the reason why the demo was thrown out is they can not make a judgment on just 1 or two kills. Unlike us who have other demos and multiple incidents and a record of suspicion.

7. Default

Hes still a fucking hack