Name in Game:BOT
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9636874
Who banned you: Alexander
When: today around 4pm i would guess
Where: the demo posted is for deagles.
Why banned: Claimed to be walling?

Other/Reason to unban: I watched the video not to its full extent it seems this admin loves me and all he wants to do is film me. Judging by that video all i see is luck @ the start and a bunch of garbage playing from there on out. You claim walling on the most predictable map in gun game not to mention its small so radar is a huge help. you watch ur team die and u run to that X lol its not hard in anyway. not once did i see my cursor follow anyone through boxes/walls. you claim that i was chasing @ herds of ppl because u did some console command so u can see wire frame. LOL well then go ban everyone because when they spawn they are running towards the other spawn and know where ppl are. that is a stupid comment to make. wear a headset turn the volume up and look on radar you would be surprised how good of player u can be. AGAIN get off my back you get killed by me a more then way under par player and you say i hack. This is so far from hacking by that video that if you were to send it to steam for them to look @ for banning me by my steam id they would look at you and laugh. If your gonna ban ppl you should first be a good player and 2ndly know what ur talking about and what your doing.