Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Sig

1. Default

umm just the name and Ibis.a... if it looks too empty put some weapons or something in it...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

me too! me too!

pllllllllllllllllleaaaase

3. Default

sure project...let me know what you want on it. pics would be nice, but also colors and what you want it to say

4. Default

here you go dollar$....i had to make like 3 different ones till i got one i felt you'd like...anyway hope you like it

5. Default

Dude your a fucking beast. I would ask for one, but i already got an animated one. But good job.
    -MBP

6. Default

thnx bro but mbp yours owns all mine dude half man, half bear, half pig duh duh duhhhhhh MBP

7. Default

I wish i had made it, but i had to get someone to make it for me. Its good, but if you feel like making me a still one i would be grateful. I feel like a change in signature could be good after like 2 years of having this one. If you have time, if u don't its all good.
    -MBP

8. Default

awesome work bro!!!

9. Default

yea dude i'd totally make you one no prob...like i said tho pics would be great, colors and what you want it to say. project got next tho

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    awesome work bro!!!
    thnx glad you like it