Thread: add [de_dust_village_b1]

1. Default add [de_dust_village_b1]

Another great size map that forces you to use teamwork to defend, or destroy your objective by capturing certain choke points. This would be to prevent pointless rushing and rounds ending in 30 seconds. Has great feel to it and might be well worth it.

Link can be found here http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/163608

2. Default

dust with just a couple variations...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

hence the name... its an expanded map, little more balanced, but yeah similar to dust.

4. Default

Just a comment, people put dust in the name because of the textures as often as not, so it's not really "hence the name".

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Just a comment, people put dust in the name because of the textures as often as not, so it's not really "hence the name".
    Sure thing,
    "Map de_dust famous fully textured with new crossing. Well the gameplay and the teamplay. Theme in the village with a lovely atmosphere."

Might as well stop posting here now, seems pointless as you guys gotta respond with some smart ass comment. Guess we know why the forum is empty/unused.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    Guess we know why the forum is empty/unused.
    we get on average 1000 people visiting this forum each and every day with upwards of 1200 per day lol...

GTFO, you're retarded.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Sure thing WHAT? I asked no questions, just gave you my "smart ass comment". This I gave because you had replied with an inaccurate, and frankly, bloody ignorant response. I thought, perhaps, to help you stop trying to make an utter imbecile out of yourself, but no, you choose to prove that I should give up on any hope of redemption.

For it to be hence, we'd have to be able to infer that this was from dust. What I took, given the name, as I can read ENGLISH, is that this is a variation of a map called "de_dust_village" HENCE the b1 in the name. Now, as I know nothing of a map called de_dust_village, I could infer that this is a de_dust based map that has a village in it, a de_village based map using dust textures, a conglomeration of both de_dust and de_village, a map with a village using dust textures, a dust variant using village textures, a map that has nothing to do with the name (eg: gg_sex_fix). The map NAME infers NONE of these exclusively.

As well, what you posted has NOTHING to do with the NAME. That is called the DESCRIPTION of the map, something you decided NOT to post in your first post. Heck, the way your first post reads, it sounds like you're describing a map most people haven't played. We know what dust is, we don't have to be told what it feels like to play it. Again, I'm sorry for assuming you have any semblance of intelligence.

As for the forums not being used, you don't even need to take Maynard's word for it. If you understand how to use these forum, beyond posting ridiculous threads and responses, you'd know you can see stats for the forum. At time of posting here are some of the stats:
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 73 users online. 12 members and 61 guests
    Users active in the past 24 hours
    947 Users have visited the forum. 57 members and 890 guests
    Active Members 244

Yes, totally unused, totally empty, just as you quite correctly stated. Oh, wait, you were entirely wrong, AGAIN.

I will grant you, you have posted one thread that can be construed as useful, as well as a few suggestions, however, you have time and time again said you want us to change a successful server into something that goes against what we want, sometimes in ways that we have tried before and found would NOT be helpful. We don't care how other servers do it, you can stop telling us unless we ask.

You fail to comprehend things even when they are explained in some detail to you. As such I will try to make this as clear as possible. If you don't like it here, leave. We don't care what delusions you have, take them with you, we don't need them.

As you've been told, much of what you've said HAS been considered in the past. Some of the rest, we are currently working to get back to 100%, THEN we will consider balance changes, partially because you aren't seeing the full picture right now. Unless there is some startling need for it, we will not change a working system.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    GTFO, you're retarded.