Thread: Warhammer 40k

1. Default Warhammer 40k

Apparently it's old news, but I hadn't heard about it until now. Anyway, Warhammer 40k mmo in early developement stages. Can't wait to hear more about this, sick of fantasy mmo's.
    gamespot interview:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/warha...atures;title;2
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

I heard that Warhammer Online is having a lot of problems right now. They have to figure out this game before they start on a new one.
    -MBP

3. Default

Being designed by a different studio I think, Vigil Games in Austin.

Warhammer online is by Mythic.

Besides, sounds like it won't be out for a while from how they described it
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

According to a friend of mine. About a week or less before the original launch was scheduled most classes skills were broken at some point and one class was completely broken. Plus it takes more to convince me to buy a game then for the lead developers to say "You get to run around and pwn people all day" in an interview