Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weapon question (check screen)

1. Default Weapon question (check screen)

Since i had my pc crash I'm slowly downloading my old skins again, i found a skin on game banana which i found sweet but it got some kind of red beamer on it which doesn't go very far but anyway there is no risk using this skin or getting involved with valve or anything? I'm kinda chicken on this sort of stuff and i don't want to be recognized as hacker or some sort.

weapon.png

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

That's fine dude. The only problem really with laser sights is people use them for weapons like the scout so they can no-scope easier. I'm not sure though if let's say I'm using that weapon if you can see my laser on the walls or w/e. That would be bad.

Also, that's a pretty cool skin there.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    That's fine dude. The only problem really with laser sights is people use them for weapons like the scout so they can no-scope easier. I'm not sure though if let's say I'm using that weapon if you can see my laser on the walls or w/e. That would be bad.

Also, that's a pretty cool skin there.
    Ok thanks, yes i love it also got one for tmp and ak47 and eagle.

1 # 1

4. Default

does the laser appear on the world model, or just the viewmodel?

since that's not a scout/awp, the laser doesn't really matter much, but if it's visible on the w_model then that's considered a barrel hack
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    does the laser appear on the world model, or just the viewmodel?

since that's not a scout/awp, the laser doesn't really matter much, but if it's visible on the w_model then that's considered a barrel hack
    If you mean you can see a dot on the walls etc no, but you can see other players with it and also on when it is dropped on the ground i can post a link to the where i got it from.

1 # 1

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    If you mean you can see a dot on the walls etc no, but you can see other players with it and also on when it is dropped on the ground i can post a link to the where i got it from.
    i mean the beam. can you see the red beam extending out from the gun in the world model, or just the player model?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    can you see the red beam extending out from the gun in the world model, or just the player model?
    player model

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    player model
    he never said that, and was unclear when i asked. he talked about the dot, but not the beam. unless you know the exact skin he's referring to

9. Default

I'm not into all the terms but here is the model

http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/35888

1 # 1

10. Default

that's not the same skin...is it?

that one has a different mag, scope, and doesn't have the red laser beam.

basically, if the gun is being held by someone else, can you see the red beam coming out of it? or not?