Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

1. Default

I wouldn't say anyone is trying to chase anyone away... its just an argument. chill out. obviously we have all had different experiences in the zm. ill go in to monitor some of the kids I see here on the forums and the zm is super quiet so I end up leaving. I know it gets chaotic there though, I've seen it in the past. what you need to understand is that the reg pub admins aren't used to the no regard for other players mentality that the zm players are known for. that may cause the harsher punishments you see complaints about. however, under no circumstances from I've seen on the forums here has any punishment handed out be too excessive... mine would have been worse most likely. the justice system does not wipe your plate clean after you serve your time, it just keeps adding up. we can not allow these kids to think that they can get away with something more than once and not expect a harsher punishment.
    ok?

2. Default

Yeah these guys are a fucking Joke, a bunch of lame assfucks, this idiot stamp is picking on project, a girl for that matter, be a real man JACKASS!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    so wait... you police the people that are suppose to be the most diciplined in the world? lmao...
    Who do you think is responsible for guarding POWs... I'm sure they're a lot of fun to deal with...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Yeah these guys are a fucking Joke, a bunch of lame assfucks, this idiot stamp is picking on project, a girl for that matter, be a real man JACKASS!
    Grow up? Use a sense of maturity why don't you? You extremely ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

hey im not sayin MP are jokes. its just nothin to brag about. bea cop in detroit or in south central then talk.

just cuz shes a girl and she doesnt flirt and suck ur nuts on forums doesnt make her a bitch or a hypocrit. i guess youre just not use to girls with their own character and personality.

i guess youre just not use to girls.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Grow up? Use a sense of maturity why don't you? You extremely ignorant.
    Your such a punk, where at are you located at ,so I Can smash your faggot ass face in?

7. Default

hey im not sayin MP are jokes. its just nothin to brag about. bea cop in detroit or in south central then talk.

just cuz shes a girl and she doesnt flirt and suck ur nuts on forums doesnt make her a bitch or a hypocrit. i guess youre just not use to girls with their own character and personality.

i guess youre just not use to girls.
    +1 to whyt lol. ^^^

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Your such a punk, where at are you located at ,so I Can smash your faggot ass face in?
    Campus of Ohio State University. Come, i wish you will come. Come to buckeye nation. I warn you not to wear anthing michigan or penn state.

9. Default

i thin k he wants ur room number, dorm, and adress

10. Default

i thin k he wants ur room number, dorm, and adress
    lol. Yeh He is a hardcore bad ass, i might not wanna give him information lol.