Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    thats hows your heads gonna l00k after I KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!
    So you're saying you're so pathetic, that's the best you can do...? A roughly two and a half inch gash on the back of my head? I'm so scared.

2. Default

I Also seen the same pics of you on here on myspace, some gay profile.

3. Default

lmao that was a good one dual.

listen bitch, im an e thug? thats all u got? thats what every little bitch says when hes run out of shit to say.

my dick would beat the fuck outta you aight fagget

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    lmao that was a good one dual.

listen bitch, im an e thug? thats all u got? thats what every little bitch says when hes run out of shit to say.

my dick would beat the fuck outta you aight fagget
    What are you gay? You've gone from wanting be a thug to wanting to pull your penis out for another man...

Sorry, I don't go your way. Maybe you should talk to NYS, I hear his workplace is full of guys who'd love to play sword fight with you, and they speak just about at the same grade level comparison as you do!

5. Default

hey, can you give me the defonition of "would"? it means i have the ability to. not i will nor i want to.

i guess they dont teach ur dumb ass english in mp training. fuckin dumb fuck

lol nice try on tryin to twist my words though man. thats somethin the bitchs at my old school would do. try n twist words. could be be more origional man? come on... i mean, i know youre not that smart or witty or even have common knowledge, but please.

6. Default

hey, can you give me the defonition of "would"? it means i have the ability to. not i will nor i want to.

lol nice try on tryin to twist my words though man. thats somethin the bitchs at my old school would do. try n twist words. could be be more origional man? come on... i mean, i know youre not that smart or witty or even have common knowledge, but please.
    Shut up with the MP shit. Who gives a shit if hes mp. What are you doing? Sitting on your lazy ass acting tough over the net? God dam dude at least hes doing something with his life. All your doing is gaining up with ur ibis buddys pretending to be tough. If you were really tough you wouldn't need to gain up on other admins. And if you were the least bit mature you wouldnt be talkign about all this nonsense shit.

7. Default

"could be be more origional"
    I don't know. Could you be any more of a fucking imbecile?

If you're going to attempt to be witty, read a fucking book, moron. You complain about common knowledge or lack thereof on my part, you can't even fucking spell original*, definition*, something*, don't*, or even your*. Nimrod!

With that, I've incited enough disorder. I think I'll avoid posting for 3 or 4 weeks again until someone points out that NYS has yet ANOTHER complaint created in his honor. Because after all, "I don't need excuses to ban people," right NYS?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Shut up with the MP shit. Who gives a shit if hes mp. What are you doing? Sitting on your lazy ass acting tough over the net? God dam dude at least hes doing something with his life. All your doing is gaining up with ur ibis buddys pretending to be tough. If you were really tough you wouldn't need to gain up on other admins. And if you were the least bit mature you wouldnt be talkign about all this nonsense shit.
    They give a shit if I'm an MP, because apparently me correcting their mistaken notion that I was a cook means I talk shit like I'm "mutha real mutha fuckin G".

And really, that last little one keeps making me laugh. Did you make it out of elementary school legitimately, or were the special favors done by you or someone you know to get you out?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    who cares if hes an MP? um. the only reason why we even know is cuz he thinks its cool and brought it up lol.

ah... theres a big difference between knowing what words mean and grammer. when i come on here, i mean what i say and i dont twist peoples words. i dont come on here to be quized on me sppeeelllind. but anyways. youll be banned soon enough or youll just leave so im not concerned

10. Arrow

That is it!

This is fucking ridiculous, are you mother fuckers out of your god dam mind. Listen I do not care who the fuck you are, in IBIS or not. Everyone in this community WILL follow the rules or have there as kicked out so fast it melts from the fucking friction! Now the level of insanity can only go so far, this entire situation is absolutely outrageous. I am literally a few keys from DISBANDING IBIS to stop this fucking craziness. You guys are older than even I am so how is it that I half to treat you like mother fucking children. This "clan" is starting to become a fucking joke if I ever saw one.

Do not even think about trying to create an off shout post in another section of the forums on this matter including the clan section. Maybe instead of being a constant source of BS and tension in the community you can try to stand up and be the "leaders" that your title states.