Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

1. Default

was this on roy the ship?

cuz he kept saying how he was the shit and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Ok lets break it down.

Number one. You were screaming thru the mic like a retard numerous times. Apocalypse even warned you too. He even said if you keep acting like this you will be banned by his new clan or clan that he's in.
    After numerous times of you screaming I kicked you.
    Next map loads......

What were you saying to me ? NYS sucks a big dick. Yea thats right NYS sucks a big dick.

Did you think that I was going to not do anything ? With your screaming and shouting thru the mic plus the disrespect of an CLAN MEMBER is not tolerated.

You then message me thru steam telling me that I cant take a joke in which i never replied. I banned you for one day.

As for me trying to hide my ibis.a......... How about this. I have always used my name which is -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>. I guess you cant really distinguish that yes I am a member of IBIS.

As for the person you claim i was what ? Having fun joking around with that person. I for one did not curse nor disrespect her in any way shape or form. You decided to take it to another level by screaming like a retard and telling me to suck a dick.
    Serve the one day ban well and dont scream nor disrecpect me when Im present in the server. Have a good day.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    was this on roy the ship?

cuz he kept saying how he was the shit and stuff.
    Holy Shit dont make up shit because its not working. Remember you were once an outcast in the forums and server. Dont start something you will not be able to finish. So stop the bullshit.

4. Default

This post should be ignored due to the fact that he didn't do the proper format for Admin abuse which is stated "READ BEFORE YOU PST"

So im guessing nothing will even be looked into here

5. Default

NYS does have a tendency to mock people. That gets rather irritating especially since he doesn't know when to stop. Nys you were pretty much asking for an argument and to ban someone because you did not stop making fun of people after numerous amounts of people told you to be quiet.

6. Default

making fun of someone is something else, but when they tell you to stop and you don't thats abuse and disrespect, you making fun of a girl and talking like a dumb girly bitch and making fun of her for being a girl or sounding a certain way is disrespectfel towards women. your making fun of her sex that shes a girl and making fun of the dumb blonde girl stereotype.

And if you disrespect my girlfriend your damn right im going to disrespect you dumbass, and you've done it mutlitple times to other people too.

And exactly twhat i said was a joke, koolayed said he needed penis, i never said you suck big dick but again you like to lie, i said nys likes penis koolayed and he asked if you were a guy or a girl and i said he's a guy and then you baned me.

Besides the point of not warning me and telling me that you found that offensive and to stop. like you were told when you were making fun of my girlfriend

You verbally abused ImagonnaGetcha "make fun" how you like to call it over and over
    and apocalypse can witness to that.

You verbally abused my girlfriend on that escape map with the nuke and the buildings, and on roy the ship when i said that to koolayed you banned me without warning. so don't try and intimidate the holy Sh**t

7. Default

Apocalypse you are just disgruntled because you were asking me to join your clan thru steam pm. If you felt I was so called abusing my powers then just demo me the next time im in the zm server.
    Dont try and flip it on me as if im the culprit that led your clan member to scream like a retard on the server.
    The logs can even be checked with you telling Smokey to cut the shit before he's kicked out the clan.
    So quick tip. Demo me next time. As for your pal. He can play sometime in the late afternoon tomorrow when his ban is lifted.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    making fun of someone is something else, but when they tell you to stop and you don't thats abuse and disrespect, you making fun of a girl and talking like a dumb girly bitch and making fun of her for being a girl or sounding a certain way is disrespectfel towards women. your making fun of her sex that shes a girl and making fun of the dumb blonde girl stereotype.

And if you disrespect my girlfriend your damn right im going to disrespect you dumbass, and you've done it mutlitple times to other people too.

And exactly twhat i said was a joke, koolayed said he needed penis, i never said you suck big dick but again you like to lie, i said nys likes penis koolayed and he asked if you were a guy or a girl and i said he's a guy and then you baned me.

Besides the point of not warning me and telling me that you found that offensive and to stop. like you were told when you were making fun of my girlfriend

You verbally abused ImagonnaGetcha "make fun" how you like to call it over and over
    and apocalypse can witness to that.

You verbally abused my girlfriend on that escape map with the nuke and the buildings, and on roy the ship when i said that to koolayed you banned me without warning. so don't try and intimidate the holy Sh**t
    You're bullshit accusations are nil. I can find a solution for your problem. If i so called abuse, just demo me next time. Until now, lets serve the ban thats rightfully given to you. One day vacation is sufficient enough.

9. Default

lol dude, wtf are you talkin about... you know he cant live 1 day with no CS:S

awww how cute. hes tryin to defend his gf. simper ass

10. Default

Ok, You verbally abused by girlfriend I got upset i am not held liable for getting upset and saying the things i said, just as Zero said himself.

So you banning me is not rightful

You broke two rules under TOS and under TOS violations you will have your admin removed, that is the solution.

and you have no authority or power to give solutions, kthnxbye