Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

1. Default

i need love by ll cool j. the lyrics on that bitch is deep. makes one reflect

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i need love by ll cool j. the lyrics on that bitch is deep. makes one reflect
    going back to cali!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    making fun of someone is something else, but when they tell you to stop and you don't thats abuse and disrespect, you making fun of a girl and talking like a dumb girly bitch and making fun of her for being a girl or sounding a certain way is disrespectfel towards women. your making fun of her sex that shes a girl and making fun of the dumb blonde girl stereotype.

And if you disrespect my girlfriend your damn right im going to disrespect you dumbass, and you've done it mutlitple times to other people too.

And exactly twhat i said was a joke, koolayed said he needed penis, i never said you suck big dick but again you like to lie, i said nys likes penis koolayed and he asked if you were a guy or a girl and i said he's a guy and then you baned me.

Besides the point of not warning me and telling me that you found that offensive and to stop. like you were told when you were making fun of my girlfriend

You verbally abused ImagonnaGetcha "make fun" how you like to call it over and over
    and apocalypse can witness to that.

You verbally abused my girlfriend on that escape map with the nuke and the buildings, and on roy the ship when i said that to koolayed you banned me without warning. so don't try and intimidate the holy Sh**t

ROTFL abused your gf? lmao let say CO even made fun of your fat fuck gf like you say, and don't say im being rude i'm just going off the information that you left leading me to believe she was hurt a little. Hense my assumption is she has low self-esteem, which furthermore leads me to believe shes a fat bitch, which even FURTHER leads me to believe that oh wait sorry i went besides the point.

She can't handle the game? That's too fucking bad.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    ROTFL abused your gf? lmao let say CO even made fun of your fat fuck gf like you say, and don't say im being rude i'm just going off the information that you left leading me to believe she was hurt a little. Hense my assumption is she has low self-esteem, which furthermore leads me to believe shes a fat bitch, which even FURTHER leads me to believe that oh wait sorry i went besides the point.

She can't handle the game? That's too fucking bad.
    thats my girl.

5. Default

Actually she doesnt give a shit at all loser, and shes actually hot, hotter then anything you'll ever get loser.

It's the point that you fuckin faggot queers think you can abuse admin. You think its ok for you to do that to other people and when other people tell you to fuck off you turn into the little bitch pussies that you are and ban them.

i Hope thats not your girl in that picture cause i think you picked her straight out of the zombie mod, oops besides the point, nah but seriously she is one ugly bitch

So with that said go fuck yourself loser

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Actually she doesnt give a shit at all loser, and shes actually hot, hotter then anything you'll ever get loser.

It's the point that you fuckin faggot queers think you can abuse admin. You think its ok for you to do that to other people and when other people tell you to fuck off you turn into the little bitch pussies that you are and ban them.

i Hope thats not your girl in that picture cause i think you picked her straight out of the zombie mod, oops besides the point, nah but seriously she is one ugly bitch

So with that said go fuck yourself loser
    I hope your not the girl in that picture writing that, theres a thing called projection, what you say to others you mean about yourself, and looking at those pictures!! i'd reconsider the statement you just made about fat bitch, you fat bitch. i guess someone is a jealous loser because every1 likes my gf and no one likes you!

7. Default

lol damn dude. calm down a little bit... someones kinda insecure they gotta start tryin to crack jokes.

go stcik ur 2 incher in ur bitchs crusty ass crack ya feel me. you ugly ass mark

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    lol damn dude. calm down a little bit... someones kinda insecure they gotta start tryin to crack jokes.

go stcik ur 2 incher in ur bitchs crusty ass crack ya feel me. you ugly ass mark
    Whoa! LMAO !

9. Default

nah i dont feel you redneck hillbillie loser piece of shit, go stick your penis in your cousin leroy

10. Default

lmao damn nigga. im a redneck hill billie? im from cali dude, im from the bay bitch. i aint even white. you dont know shit about me bitch. lol youre a little fuckin shit talkin bitch.

having sex with relatives isnt norman dawg. just to let you know