Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>
    You're INGAME name: Smokey

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): #5 with ImGonnaGetcha #9 with me

Proof: NYS own confession, apocalypse, the holy SH**t

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs. BROKEN

-=NYS=- C.O. <ibis> : "Having fun joking around with that person. I for one did not curse nor disrespect her in any way shape or form." -From his own post.

Apocalypse: "NYS does have a tendency to mock people. That gets rather irritating especially since he doesn't know when to stop. Nys you were pretty much asking for an argument and to ban someone because you did not stop making fun of people after numerous amounts of people told you to be quiet." -from his post

NYS said he was just joking around and was not disrespectful. When you mock someone because of their sex, and use a stereo type of a sex, such as a dumb blonde girl in this case its very disrespectful. I do not know what NYS is, but say he was spanish decent and then i act out the worse stereotype of a spanish person, he would find that disrespectful!! but whats even more disrespectful is when the person getting picked on says stop, and he doesnt and keeps going on, thats called verbal abuse! Then other people have to step in and tell him to stop and he continues to go on! That is a clear violation of Rule #5!

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker BROKEN

From one of your previous posts Zero

if an admin or clan member starts something can the people that they start something with be held liable for any violations they make?

The answer is NO. If a clan member or an admin is the one who starts a confrontation the people that they start one with can not be held liable for there actions as far as words go.

WHY!?
    Such actions by clan members or admins could be considered "bating" and could possibly be used to "bate" a user into breaking a rule therefore users who defend them selves will not be held liable to prevent this.
    One of the server rules is that players should be respectful of one another, if an admin or clan member is the one to cast the first stone then they are logically in violation of this rule and because they broke a rule the rules that get broken by others as a result of this shall not be held against them.

ALSO
    If anything the user that "started" it should be the one that gets in trouble.

How would you feel Zero, if someone picked on and disrespected your girlfriend who is your fiance?? or someone close to you? you'd want to rip his balls off and shove them in his own throat! calling that person a cocksucker, dick eating, fuckin loser, piece of shit would be all acceptable, i didnt even say any of that i just made a joke with kollayed i told him that nys liked penis because i was pissed off at him, and then i get banned without warning or a reason.

1. I am not held respondible for my comments after he provoked me after attacking my fiance, after he was told to stop.
    2. He never gave warnings, he just baned without even telling me why.
    3. He should be punished, because he started it not a person reacting to him being a complete asshole.
    4. Before all of this happened, he kicked me for being loud on the mic, again with no warning at all, he said other people warned me in the chat. When i play i rarely pay attention to the chat. And in the rules it never says for other people to warn you, it says for the admin himself to warn you, like for example use Admin chat with the big white letters. He never warned at any time at all.

What kind of person picks on girls and makes fun of them, even after they tell him to stop and countless of other people tell him the same thing??? I guess that makes him feel like a man. It's not even that i got banned for 24 hours i could care less about that lol. It's that he thinks that its ok for him to disrespect people, and when people get upset at him and stand up to him, he thinks he has a right to ban them and he thinks thats ok!!! He thinks disrespecting my fiance is ok and if i tell him to fuck off after that he thinks that he has the right to ban me! No wonder why his name is on the admin abuse forums the most out of everyone!

A person with this kind of thinking should not be in a position of power over other people. Therfore for clearly breaking TOS rules #5 and #9 (multiple times) he should have his admin privleges removed. I'll pay you his $11 sollars a month if that is an issue!!!

Thank You so much for your time Zero!!!,
    Smokey
    Last edited by Smokey; 10-05-2008 at 11:26 PM.