Thread: More slots?

1. Default More slots?

Seems to me the servers are always full, and yes you can order slot reservation but even the idea of having more slots can be useful, then we can add bigger and better maps, that suit wcs instead of the default maps. For example de_dust_csgo is a really nice map and we can fit over 31 players in the map and not have any issues..just an idea. What do you guys think?

2. Default

no.

that is all. this idea has come up before, and it's always a no. too much of a clusterfuck if you add more slots.

also, inb4 hypRNT starts running his mouth: nobody asked you hypRNT
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no.

That is all. This idea has come up before, and it's always a no. Too much of a clusterfuck if you add more slots.

Also, inb4 hyprnt starts running his mouth: Nobody asked you hyprnt
    lululululululululululuooooooooooooolllllllllll
    Personal reform

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no.

that is all. this idea has come up before, and it's always a no. too much of a clusterfuck if you add more slots.

also, inb4 hypRNT starts running his mouth: nobody asked you hypRNT
    Thanks a lot, now he's going to show up.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default

More slots would make the server stronger, more balanced and stop many of the current problems in the server. So it'll never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Thanks a lot, now he's going to show up.
    interestingly enough, he hasn't. SUCCESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    More slots would make the server stronger, more balanced and stop many of the current problems in the server. So it'll never happen.
    no...not at all. all it would do is turn into a clusterfuck, and decrease server stability.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Changing the slits would be horrid! Though I like the idea we would be better off just making a zm sized Wcs server.
    Personal reform