Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Palin

1. Default

i sitll dont know what the box was suppose to be

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    who cares? we shouldn't vote for another 4 years...
    Right, another 4 years of Bush who has been ooooh so helpful over the last 8 in avoiding this mess.

Palin was the perfect choice for an insecure McCain. She's an attack dog by nature and attracts a portion of the populace that statistically wouldn't vote for McCain otherwise (women).

She's not all that bright, but on the other hand neither is he. Some of her rallies are downright scary. During a few, members of the crowd tossed racial slurs at an african american member of the media (cameraman) while also threatening violence and have chanted slogans of hatred that remind me of the Nazis rallies in the late 30s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...rns-nasty.html

They aren't bringing out the best in their supporters with all the dirty attacks. Or perhaps all the decent Republicans just aren't willing to support him period and all they have left are these folk making asses of themselves.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Or perhaps all the decent Republicans just aren't willing to support him period and all they have left are these folk making asses of themselves.
    Wait... there are decent republicans? I thought they all died out with the death of Lincoln.
    -MBP

4. Default

historicly EVERY SINGLE president who servered 2 terms(zero exceptions) threw his precideny down the crapper. dating back to george washing to rosevelt.

bush did decent his 1st term, otherwise why would he win a 2nd term(not contraversial).

not saying hes the best president or even a good one. just think about that FACT.

5. Default

He shouldn't have won in the first place... Gore won the popular vote.

He won the second term because we wanted him to finish the war and Kerry was not much better.
    -MBP

6. Default

whos we mbp? are you a registered voter? lol... jk...

i know the story on the first election. but none the less, he won.

and if he was SO bad his first term, the country wouldnt have allowed him to win a 2nd term, REGARDLESS of the reason.

7. Default

You cant say regardless of the reason. A lot of re-elections happen because the president is a wartime president. Even his own parties current candidate is saying he did a terrible job. They are both using it for fuel to their campaign.
    -MBP

8. Default

yeah, the war is good material because the american people expect to win wars against a country with in a matter of weeks/months. once our military is put to use they start bitching because a few thousands soldeirs die, but they fail to realize how many died in veitnam and WW2 and every other war we've been involved in.

if we didnt go to war america would be "pussys" and not willing to help anyone but them selves. either way, we're screwed. thus being THE most powerful and dominant nation in the world.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    yeah, the war is good material because the american people expect to win wars against a country with in a matter of weeks/months. once our military is put to use they start bitching because a few thousands soldeirs die, but they fail to realize how many died in veitnam and WW2 and every other war we've been involved in.

if we didnt go to war america would be "pussys" and not willing to help anyone but them selves. either way, we're screwed. thus being THE most powerful and dominant nation in the world.
    and the most broke county in the worst.... currently over 11 trillion dollars i believe

10. Default

how much is our income? i forget... let me check right quick...13.8 trillion? its a year old but should have changed TOO much...

its true our debt is the most in the world. its ALSO true our country has the MOST money in the world...

lol how silly of me, i forgot to add a lot of that debt we owe to our selves...