Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Palin

1. Default

I had no argument until I heard Gore mentioned. we would probably be dead right now if he was evr elected.

2. Default

lol dude, he saved our lived from manbearpig... cerealy

3. Default

Bush was elected the first time by stealing two states with legal maneuvers. Wish he could use the same craftiness when dealing with the wars he caused during the first term.

He stole the second election by using the terrorist acts and the wars to coax voters via nationalistic pride, and then more legal maneuvers (tossing out more votes in Florida by expanding the definition of a felon).

Both Roosevelts didn't "throw their presidencies down the crapper". Teddy built the Panamal Canal, whipped the territories we won during the Spanish-American war into shape, trust busted Standard Oil, expanded national parklands, left a legacy in pop culture (teddy bears, Maxwell House), etc. etc. I'm not going to bother defending Franklin because I doubt anyone could even make up dirt on him.

4. Default

can you recall what he did his 2nd term? dont bother defending him? thats someone with nothing to say would say.

i just dont know why you kids just scratch at every little detail for shit on bush.

once again, im not supporting him or anything, im just saying hes not an acception to the books.

the worse "president" were all the presidents who let the market run which caused the great depression. they were elected and did nothing for their terms.

ah... i think you kids need a lesson on U.S. history.

and yes, roosevelt did do a lot of good, but he tainted it with his actions in his 2nd term. every single president 100% REGRET their 2nd term.

5. Default

i should rephrase my comment on 2nd terms.

their popularity and aprovale rating DROPPED horribly their 2nd term.

6. Default

Im just going to close this. There is already to much discussion about it on TV and with people that i know. I dont need to hear it on the forums also. I shouldn't have made this thread. I wish that table would have worked in the beginning.
    -MBP

7. Default

Awesome I got my 401K in exon! Also, did you see she is going to make Jurassic PARK! OMG that is awesome!!!