Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Frank's Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko View Post
    Even so, I admit thats its not illegal, but it was pretty cheap. But the fact of the matter is that a perma ban is not the right punishment for this situation.
    Disprespecting an admin gave you a ban. Frank usually doesnt ban any random person so you must have been pissin him off pretty bad. AND IT WASNT PERMA BAN. dam dude

2. Default

Even so, it was over 24 hours of a ban. That's a little extreme don't you think?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Disprespecting an admin gave you a ban. Frank usually doesnt ban any random person so you must have been pissin him off pretty bad. AND IT WASNT PERMA BAN. dam dude
    I was banned on Oct. 6th 11AM, and it is now 4AM on Oct. 7th. I would like to have this banned lifted soon I hope. I enjoy playing on IBIS.

4. Default

the map was snoopie, i was a zombie, humans were camping in the teleporting portal area underground. when i fell in the hole i zteled so i wouldnt die. theres no rules against that. ive been playing zmod here for over a year now and no one has ever gotten in trouble for zteleing as a zombie in any case.

as for "slapping myself", i used the portal to get to the tube area. just cause noobs dont know how to get there dosent mean i slapped myself over there, i cant believe ur just going by what some idiot said. i cleary saw the person accusing me of this looking at me as zombies running up against the invisible wall trying to get over.

and the reason why i banned you was cause u were acting like an asshole, calling me a bitch, etc. i was just ignoring u at first but then u wouldnt shut it, i rarely ban people and ive never had any problems with anybody as admin.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    The funny thing we banned people for zteleing away from zombies,, but I seen plenty of monthly admins doing it too... I guess since you pay for admin its ok to do it.
    me !zteleing away from zombies is not the issue.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    The funny thing we banned people for zteleing away from zombies,, but I seen plenty of monthly admins doing it too... I guess since you pay for admin its ok to do it.
    We'll to ban somebody for !zteleing is a little harsh, unless they do it constantly. I mean my !ztele is bind to my Q key which happens to be right next to the W. So when i try to run away or move back or something, i might possibly misclick the Q and !ztele from zombies. I keep it on the Q because it's easier to get. Is it a bad thing to do by mistake? No. Maybe a freeze or a slay. But to ban somebody is really harsh, unless they always do it and never learn to stop.

Yeh frank didn't do anything wrong. So i believe this thread will be closed soon.

Frank, have iv'e ever been in the zm server with you? iv'e been in this server forever, but never seen you
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
    the map was snoopie, i was a zombie, humans were camping in the teleporting portal area underground. when i fell in the hole i zteled so i wouldnt die. theres no rules against that. ive been playing zmod here for over a year now and no one has ever gotten in trouble for zteleing as a zombie in any case.

as for "slapping myself", i used the portal to get to the tube area. just cause noobs dont know how to get there dosent mean i slapped myself over there, i cant believe ur just going by what some idiot said. i cleary saw the person accusing me of this looking at me as zombies running up against the invisible wall trying to get over.

and the reason why i banned you was cause u were acting like an asshole, calling me a bitch, etc. i was just ignoring u at first but then u wouldnt shut it, i rarely ban people and ive never had any problems with anybody as admin.
    There are other alternatives then banning someone. For instance a Mute or a Kick would have gotten the point across.

8. Default

There are other alternatives then banning someone. For instance a Mute or a Kick would have gotten the point across.
    You should know the fucking rules if you play there. And disrespecting an admin... WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

9. Default

i was planning on playing most the day cause i didnt have to work or anything and i didnt want to see u on while i was playing. seeing how you would come right back in (if i kicked or muted you) and probably start bitching about "admin abuse". and if that did happen to occur i probably would of banned you longer than 24hours. im extremely fair up to a point, but im not gonna take shit forever. others admins would have banned u on the spot with just one comment. as far as im concerned it was for ur on good.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
    i was planning on playing most the day cause i didnt have to work or anything and i didnt want to see u on while i was playing. seeing how you would come right back in (if i kicked or muted you) and probably start bitching about "admin abuse". and if that did happen to occur i probably would of banned you longer than 24hours. im extremely fair up to a point, but im not gonna take shit forever. others admins would have banned u on the spot with just one comment. as far as im concerned it was for ur on good.
    And who are you to decide if its "For my own good" your just a human being like everyone else. But you pay for power. 24 hour ban for disrespect is to harsh, and selfish because of your "day off." What happends when its my day off and you ruined it for me? Admins should think of fairness first rather then putting themselves before others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    You should know the fucking rules if you play there. And disrespecting an admin... WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?
    I know the rules well enough thank you Cloud (Original name you got there). And try to make a post thats actually worth reading besides filling it with "fuck"